Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it's sensible to assume the last 2 intimidations indicate that Tarks is evil. It'd be a strange play for evil to try to get a no-role villager lynched when they already have almost no hiding places left. The more pertinent question is whether there's any relevance to Chippy being the person they intimidated today.

Yeah, I'm confident Bonce is Charon, but I think we should definitely still be coordinating back-up lynches every day from here on just in case.

I'm pretty much 100% certain TIF is the doc. Now would be the time for the actual doc to reveal if he wasn't.
I can guarantee you that I’m a villager. It should be abundantly obvious from my play.

Chippy or 3KZ is the play today IMO. Even if one of them is a villager, it's not a HUGE deal now.

I reckon we choose one of them to lynch and have the other as our back-up. I'm leaning towards 3KZ with Chippy as the back-up lynch because at least 3KZ can defend himself, which should be more revealing.

3KZ is Football please @Grand Uncle HHorace jmoo wan
Not much to offer by way of defence except that I am a human / villager and I have spent this game getting played with. If I had a role I reskin I’d be dead by now.

Interesting that so many people who now HAVE TO BE EVIL went so soon to proclaim that they were ‘villagers’. I didn’t and it has paid off, because I am a villager and I know pretty much almost all of those who ‘claimed villager status’ are not.

Not much to offer by way of defence except that I am a human / villager and I have spent this game getting played with. If I had a role I reskin I’d be dead by now.

Interesting that so many people who now HAVE TO BE EVIL went so soon to proclaim that they were ‘villagers’. I didn’t and it has paid off, because I am a villager and I know pretty much almost all of those who ‘claimed villager status’ are not.
I’m thinking it hasn’t paid off, as there are far fewer question marks over those that were forthright than those that thought they could hide behind anonymity.

so who is who in your estimation

Most obvious evil are Tarks and Chipmunk. Obviously I don’t know who the hidden good roles are. Tarks, I’ve jumped on as a bit of a revenge vote TBH. I didn’t look at the game thread yesterday because I was a bit pissed off actually. Naturally all the scientific dictums apply. #Lurke#lurkertheoryLurki#LurkingInPlainSighthe two I am most interested in.

I’m thinking it hasn’t paid off, as there are far fewer question marks over those that were forthright than those that thought they could hide behind anonymity.
No one is anonymous in a room full of people.

Most obvious evil are Tarks and Chipmunk. Obviously I don’t know who the hidden good roles are. Tarks, I’ve jumped on as a bit of a revenge vote TBH. I didn’t look at the game thread yesterday because I was a bit pissed off actually. Naturally all the scientific dictums apply. #Lurke#lurkertheoryLurki#LurkingInPlainSighthe two I am most interested in.
How do you not understand how hashtags work?

what hidden good roles?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can guarantee you that I’m a villager. It should be abundantly obvious from my play.
Problem is you played a very village game in the Chess game and ended up being the intimidator 😋

That being said, it would be a very meta move from your faction mate to keep intimidating people to vote for you. Either way you're not a lynch target today or a kill target for me tonight, so there's still a bit to play out before I'd be looking at lynching you anyway.

Main reason I think it has to be 3KZ or Chippy today is I don't imagine the remaining Wolf would be one of the more active players.

To me, Mop didn't appear to be getting much coaching, and his 2 faction mates that have already been revealed (Chat Pile & Maj) further support that.

Main reason I think it has to be 3KZ or Chippy today is I don't imagine the remaining Wolf would be one of the more active players.

To me, Mop didn't appear to be getting much coaching, and his 2 faction mates that have already been revealed (Chat Pile & Maj) further support that.
(And I understand 3KZ has been intimidated, but by his own admission he didn't pay attention yesterday)

Problem is you played a very village game in the Chess game and ended up being the intimidator 😋

That being said, it would be a very meta move from your faction mate to keep intimidating people to vote for you. Either way you're not a lynch target today or a kill target for me tonight, so there's still a bit to play out before I'd be looking at lynching you anyway.
I won’t deny that I don’t avoid intimidating myself in games, but it was a pretty risky move both at the outset (after two games in a row in the final few) and also yesterday to potentially put myself in the gun like that. I’ve noticed quite a few people keep trying to link me through to them.

Irrespective, I’m confident my behaviour has been clearly indicative that I’m good and when the time comes I’m happy to keep arguing it.

Oof, yes and no. To me, Mop did quite well when talking about his PM for the coins with the Ferryman, which was incredibly perceptive or very well versed. That said, I actually got the vibe Mop was capable himself.

For me the expectation that it is one of those two comes down to the fact that neither really made strong moves or claims that they were a villager when there were roles and numbers to hide behind, which of itself makes me think they didn’t have roles that would stand up to a sweet vett. Agree with Gralin that 3kz is more likely than Chip to be the final wolf; I actually think the intimidation today is a ruse and Chip might be faking it to try and further his game late, realising that there aren’t many other candidates for the intimidator.

Would be good to get similar analysis from remaining players (besides Gralin who I will admit has been very forthcoming in contributing)

Gralin for incessantly talking to me when all I want is to be rocked to sleep.

Grand Uncle Horace
ok big guy

the undertaker wrestling GIF by WWE

Because I was seered as a villager?
Why do you say that like I should know it? What part of our relationship over the last 17 years has given you any confidence that I pay attention or know what's going on in relation to anything?

Why do you say that like I should know it? What part of our relationship over the last 17 years has given you any confidence that I pay attention or know what's going on in relation to anything?
I thought you cared about me specifically. 🥲

Oof, yes and no. To me, Mop did quite well when talking about his PM for the coins with the Ferryman, which was incredibly perceptive or very well versed. That said, I actually got the vibe Mop was capable himself.

For me the expectation that it is one of those two comes down to the fact that neither really made strong moves or claims that they were a villager when there were roles and numbers to hide behind, which of itself makes me think they didn’t have roles that would stand up to a sweet vett. Agree with Gralin that 3kz is more likely than Chip to be the final wolf; I actually think the intimidation today is a ruse and Chip might be faking it to try and further his game late, realising that there aren’t many other candidates for the intimidator.

Would be good to get similar analysis from remaining players (besides Gralin who I will admit has been very forthcoming in contributing)
For the reckrd, I didn't mean it as a slight at Mop, Mop played very well for a first game or I wouldn't have really cared if we had a back-up lynch yesterday or not. But I don't think the Wolves had a plan on the second day, and if they did, they can't have articulated it very well. Voting for me after I revealed I was JOAT was always going to result in Mop's death. That was his only real error and unfortunately it was a pretty fatal one. I don't think a player like yourself or Gralin would have let that happen, for instance.

Agree with your thoughts on 3KZ. Chippy could be evil, but I'm not too sure why he would give the amulet to the village on day one if he was? The only thing I can think of is evil thought it would be too obvious to pass it around without saying who had it before eventually giving it up once it was a chance to explode.

I'm most confused by the Mafia's decision to shoot dogs instead of myself this morning. Very weird. I guess it's worked in a sense because it's definitely given us something to think about.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back