Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Looking at the list it would have to be him or Tarks as the two quietest, surely. But Tarks would have claimed if so.
Happy to confirm I am not a member of whatever shitshow DERO and 3kz have bought us all tickets to here

Tarks voted me in the early run.
At that point an outed flog had suggested they tried to kill you overnight and failed. I probably should’ve looked elsewhere in the ensuing mess but to be honest I don’t have a clue where to start.

At that point an outed flog had suggested they tried to kill you overnight and failed. I probably should’ve looked elsewhere in the ensuing mess but to be honest I don’t have a clue where to start.

More to say you aren’t the remaining flog. And while eventually I’ll end up legit I’m far from stupid enough to rest on any bizarrely shaped laurels.

ND said we can’t write your night action Tarks. You have to write it seperate to the flogs, even though we’re in the same PM,
I didn’t ask you to write it, I asked you not to change it on my behalf a minute before deadline

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is there an easy way to find ClarkeM voice recording? I’m in the mood and want to play it to my wife to see the effect.

See if you can find any of the old Sweet FA podcast that I did on iTunes.

Is there an easy way to find ClarkeM voice recording? I’m in the mood and want to play it to my wife to see the effect.
Just search my 8,000 posts in this thread.

Or just give her my number, that’s easier.

Just search my 8,000 posts in this thread.

Or just give her my number, that’s easier.
I gave the number last game but have been threatened with a perma ban for posting it again

bill murray ghostbusters GIF by IFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Blindwolf Pt.3 - Village Win!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back