Werewolf Gods v Humanity Werewolf - chicanery and murder most foul

Remove this Banner Ad

Haven’t we been over this? How can I be suss in my first ever werewolf. This is all very new and slightly strange to me
Well you never know :p
I forgot you were new.

That doesn't mean you couldn't be evil.

Haven’t we been over this? How can I be suss in my first ever werewolf. This is all very new and slightly strange to me
Oh the new guys always get put in a PM for some coaching...

Zm7mbgZYSehBm.gif

they could put us on equal second and make it a coin flip

certainly more exciting
A lot of extra votes with evil in this game. Got to be careful with this sort of play, especially with how many villagers we've lost and how many good roles are out in the open.

I am confused. #ListerTheory says Gralin should be the vote today and the #LurkerIndexReading says it should be Dingster and por_please_ya is OUTED EVIL.

I don't get why we are not killing porps, but there seems to be a consensus - which takes me back to Gralin - those lists were massive and the science is the science.

Either way - Humanity should romp this in - there is nowhere for evil to hide.

Grand Uncle Horace

What do you mean what about Mop? are you protecting your fellow evil?
no I mean why are you bringing mop up

trying to get him discounted because evil is suggesting the lynch?

A lot of extra votes with evil in this game. Got to be careful with this sort of play, especially with how many villagers we've lost and how many good roles are out in the open.
oh I wouldn't really suggest doing that with the manipulator still alive I just wanted to see if tarks squirmed

I already said I'm happy to be the fall back option if sante and dogs want to go after Maj

Oh did I die and miss my funeral? Internet issues here today.
I’ll have them soon. Optus being Dow. And I’ve gotta go out and do stuff. So I’ll have zero access while I’m out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

N1N2N3
SKKilled JhyeFredBEaston
MafiaKilled KTN/A*Kurve
WolvesN/AFredN/A
JOATN/AN/A*N/A
VIGN/AMPN/A
FlogsN/AN/A*N/A
CharonMCBG

SK has hit every night
Wolves have hit once confirmed
VIG hit once confirmed
JOAT no confirmed hits
Flogs have not mentoined

MCBG was killed N2 which means Mafia JOAT or Flogs

Mafia intimidate last night indicates most likely they hit MCBG N2

Charon can only save one per night, so not all of wovles JOAT and Vig could have missed last night

We know Sswans was going to hit MOP, could be a save
Wolves could have hit one of the protected targets from last night or been a save
Vig could have hit a night immune or a save

With BEaston not voting first day its possible no night action was put in, certainly he didn't mention and missed kill, we don't know who he targeted last night unless someone can work out bread crumbs, i think he just kept the target to himself

SK may have been worried they were a target for the VIG and decided to silence them to avoid being revealed, means its unlikely that MOP is the SK

Mafia intimidating sswans could be to buy another day for the Godfather or could be a coincidence based on them missing on MCBG and thinking he was SK or Alpha and just planning on using Sswans to get a lynch going

Charon won't know who they saved if they did save someone last night, they could tell us how many offerings they received and whether they saved one, but that would be all, beyond that they could guess at who it was

It really comes down to who the best play is

porps is outed evil but lynch comes with a price
Maj is sus from the voting on sswans after he revealed JOAT
mop is either night immune or delayed execution, waiting a day on them isn't the worst idea as they can always be the lynch tomorrow if they don't die overnight

from the other unknowns we have TIF and drizzy absolutely lurking everyone else in 3kz bluelegs boncer cadsky chat pile chipmunk and ding doing the pop in pop out bit

and tarks warming up into a more active role

Night 3 Report part 1

Trickery was the leif motif. The Gods ran amok disrupting each other, let alone poor humans.

Yesterday and last night there was a rather ghastly visage wafting through the battlefield. The Cadaver finally and justly entered the Ferry on the River Styxx to sail to Hades. The ghost had companions.

Brave Brutus was a little surprised to find themself on the Trojan battlefield. They were caught by Jupiter in a nightly skirmish. Not much was left.

MC Bad Genius Cassius, Humanity/Villager, 24 hours granted by Charon have expired.
Kurve , Brutus, Humanity/Villager, eviscerated by Roman Gods (Mafia)

Part 2 of the report might take a while. Sorry, some moon put in a late change.
Haha I was spared! For a while at least. Dead PM please.

I don't get why we are not killing porps, but there seems to be a consensus
Because mafia get an extra kill when she goes right? Thought that was point behind the consensus.

Because mafia get an extra kill when she goes right? Thought that was point behind the consensus.
True - the flip side of that is they will get an extra kill when they still have one player left.

I am confused. #ListerTheory says Gralin should be the vote today and the #LurkerIndexReading says it should be Dingster and por_please_ya is OUTED EVIL.

I don't get why we are not killing porps, but there seems to be a consensus - which takes me back to Gralin - those lists were massive and the science is the science.

Either way - Humanity should romp this in - there is nowhere for evil to hide.

Grand Uncle Horace
Yet I have contributed more than you. Should we vote 3KZ?

True - the flip side of that is they will get an extra kill when they still have one player left.
if you kill porps last they dont get the extra kill

if you kill her today they do

but it depends how the kill works, if its at the end of the day phase does that mean night protections don't work

does only the amulet holder have immunity?

it reads like its immediate not overnight like the wolves but that could just be wording

the risk is you lynch porps and they kill sante or sswans and then all the night killers know before they do night actions

Peace Love GIF by SuperTrip64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back