Usage for hash tag: obsessed

1. zackah

Game Day Flogbuster Nightmare at the G - Oozo's 119 Tigers vs Cousin Brad's Weasel Edges

You seem a little #obsessed with my friends flog. Do you want to be one? You're a flog tanker supporter who seems like the sort of person to come around and drink all of my beer and give back nothing in return. Welcome.
  2. AvantGardener

Meltdown Kardinia Park Globetrotters vs Brown Paper Bag Generals

Saveloy Rockstar even thought you are deleting posts you still have more posts in this Carlton gameday fred than you have in every Collingwood gameday fred this year #obsessed #rentfree
  3. AvantGardener

Game Day BORING ROUND: Pure Unadulterated Gelatinized Scum Hyundais V Serial Killer City Camrys

You be right to start Carltons gameday fred all year? #obsessed
  4. Mesc

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Well you know more about the club than I do. #rentfree #obsessed
  5. Piggy Smalls

Mega Thread West Coast Rebuild and Other Lolz - Part 2

Have you got any other material? #obsessed
  6. AvantGardener

Vintage Bay Mofra's Bottom 50 for 2023

Are you as well versed in the stats of other teams or just Carlton? #obsessed
  7. TheCatStevensExperience

Words that aptly describe Geelonk!

5 threads about Geelong per month and maybe 8 threads about any other topic. #obsessed
  8. Enviable Tradition

Recommitted Miles Bergman [Re-Signed to 2025]

#obsessed. On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app
  9. F

Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Demons v Freo Sat May 27th 2:10pm AEST (MCG)

What are you even doing here? #obsessed
  10. Falconista

Official Match Thread Season 35 Round 14 - Gumbies FFC v West Coast Wonders @ House of Gumby (MOTR)

#obsessed DenieD is that good that they're on your mind and have you rattled without even being online for a couple of days.
  11. Marlin01

Game Day West Coast V Adelaide Friday March 3rd 4.40PM @ MRP

I can't believe how excited I am to watch a pre-season game in a season we're unlikely to contend in. #obsessed
  12. HAPPY CHEFFY

Think Tank Is Tom Hawkins the most overated Geelong forward of all time?

You started the thread you dumb campaigner. 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
  13. Jeremias

CARLTON SALARY CAP

Even when his team (though I remain unconvinced given how little he actually posts about them( is doing well, the poor bloke can't help himself. Serious issues at play here! But of course he's not a troll. Just ask him. #obsessed
  14. manutd/dogs

Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Have got a deranged Dees supporter messaging me because I started an autopsy thread on our own board. #obsessed #salty
  15. Enviable Tradition

List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

They are up and about. More posts about Ladhams on the last few pages of the Dawson thread than about Dawson. #obsessed.
  16. Zidane98

League Cup 2021/22 (Winners: Liverpool)

You talk about Liverpool almost as much as the manager of your club. #obsessed
  17. dazbroncos

Review Geelong defeats Tiggers by 63 points

I luv how my tag got 96.2% of votes. #rentfree, #Bitter #obsessed GO Catters
  18. F

Who's closer to their next premiership: Carlton or Freo?

Nah they’re Just too pre occupied reading and posting in the Fremantle board #obsessed
  19. brahj

Official Match Thread S30, R1 - Sin City Swamprats vs Gold City Royals @ Underground Stadium

No one surprised to see the Bombers are #obsessed
  20. SA Tiger RVZ

Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

...out for you hey! But he is right. We are Richmond, not Hawthorn.;) Wish I was able to live like Richmond do in his head. #rentfree #obsessed The fact he came out and said he will never get over last years prelim is music to my ears! Not only does it show how obsessed he is with the...
  21. Deaneus!

Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 11: Just Biden His Time

Just like Trump*, accusing others of crimes they themselves are guilty of. Funnily enough, I was discussing Trump* in the Trump* thread. #obsessed *Impeached
Back