Usage for hash tag: rantover

1. Purple7x08_24

Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

...paint the town is literally one of the most irritating songs. And Jack Harlow fmd. The harlow song is ****ing useless. No depth just useless ****ing lyrics that gets the current generation excited. It really is a poor representation of rap. Can the hottest 100 even be taken seriously #rantover
  2. Mr Unbelievable

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXVII

...Like you said, if Mansell got off, then Maynard should, but Mansell got three so Maynard gets three minimum as he wasn't contesting the ball before contact. I find it unbelievable the tribunal found Mansell guilty and was arguing what constitutes a bump (or some nonsense like that) #rantover
  3. TimothyJ23

Jumper clash fails

...at best IMO - There has undoubtedly always been people who struggle to watch games due to varying levels of visual or intellectual disability. As an entertainment product (which is what pro sport is now), it should be as easy as possible for ALL viewers to identify opposite teams. #rantover
  4. darklake

FTA-TV First Dates - Part 5 - Back to the Repeats

Yep. Don't mind Spazz. What did he do? The problem with BF moderation is it's so inconsistent. And some mods are awful people - yet they generally get away with it. And... we, the plebs, don't have the luxury of ignoring them!! #rantover ..
  5. captain blood 17

SEN-Top 10 Tiger games 2010-2020

...in there. The insertion we were no good before 2017 when we were improving each year and made finals from 2013 to 2015, then 2017 to current. It's been a journey and we have won the 3rd most games in the whole league behind Geelong and Hawthorn. So even then, it's a bit of a nonsense. #rantover
  6. Coobk001

Corona virus, Port and the AFL.

...more. We are the PAFC, we are in the AFL, and we have a reserves side that uses our historical nickname. The sooner people stop referring to the Magpies like it's another club the better. I'm so sick of the imbeciles that don't understand a logo, nickname and colours don't define a club...
  7. Curnowhan

No Oppo Supporters General AFL Discussion #11 - Carlton Posters ONLY!

...suspension being handed down are further blows to the integrity of the AFL. If I wasn't such a rusted-on Blues fan, I would stop watching. And the AFL trade on that being the case for people. But as the integrity of the competition continues to sag, so too does my love for the game. #rantover
Back