Usage for hash tag: tinfoilhat

1. BF Tiger

MRP / Trib. Charlie Cameron gets a week for dumping tackle on Lever - Tribunal = down to a fine.

Brisbane play Geelong next. Starting to make sense. #tinfoilhat
  2. sr36

Mega Thread VICBias - Genuine Discussion

...don't wear your tin foil hat so they are unable to accurately predict the top 4 a year out b) an umpire error that advantaged a NSW team #tinfoilhat The case for #VICBIAS is the GF venue, which happens to be the biggest most iconic ground in the country and may have helped one of the 11 Vic...
  3. goyoucatters

Review Cats keep season alive with 12 point win

...has pointed out that the umpire in the firing line was a certain Brendan Hosking, while our current CEO apparently calls himself Steve Hocking. And people think this is all just a strange coincidence... #wakeupaustralia #tinfoilhat #powermerchandisedepartment #opportunityknocks...
  4. Billy ray

Summer #Brisbane2032 - Brisbane announced as host of the 2032 Olympics!

Until china releases another biological weapon in 2031 to punish us like they did to punish japan in 2019.
  5. L_W_P

Coronavirus 2020 / Worldwide (Stats live update in OP) Part 5

...accepting that "this is what needs to be done" and so it'll be the easy panic button move for government going forward. Just like the world ramped up security to unheard of levels post 9/11, so too shall freedom of movement be monitored, restricted and controlled through lockdowns. #tinfoilhat
  6. Xtreme

Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Other countries are still locking down even though they've vaaccinated/been vaccinating their population. We'll still get locked down here regardless! #tinfoilhat
  7. NaturalDisaster

Mega Thread Season 35 100%! Where are the match threads, is this another negative strike on KP's record?

Mate, just let me be salty that Sydney Stack didn’t win the RS, ok? Walsh is a very good player. Of course, he was no chance. AFL wouldn’t have let someone who went undrafted win, that would suggest the system failed! #tinfoilhat
  8. Keys

Oppo Camp Non Eagles AFL discussion thread II

...you line up different actions side by side the penalties seem out of whack primarily because the result (injury) is given far greater significance than the action itself Don’t believe me? Then why does Christian always say we and our instead of I and mine when discussing decisions #tinfoilhat
Back