Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Will you willingly get a covid vaccine in the next year or so?

• Yes

Votes: 256 63.8%
  • No

Votes: 145 36.2%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

How long have they told you your vaccine lasts for, do you think it's lifetime or do you think you will need to go back yearly.

Can you trust your government to not lock back down while everyone gets re-jabbed.

So many questions with so many non answers.

Pfizer is set up to be an annual shot to take in to account new strains. Much like the regular flu vaccine.

AZ at the moment looks like it would need to be 2 injections again as the method they followed doesnt allow for a "top up".

I suspect SA and WA will have lockdowns even if 75% of people are fully vaccinated because they love them. Remind people of 6pm trading laws.

How long have they told you your vaccine lasts for, do you think it's lifetime or do you think you will need to go back yearly.

Can you trust your government to not lock back down while everyone gets re-jabbed.

So many questions with so many non answers.

My guess is it will be an annual shot. At least for a few years.

I have no faith in the provincial government whatsoever, but that has no impact on me deciding whether or not to get the vaccine. Know the best way to enable an overly cautious, reactionary government to trigger more lockdowns? Refuse to get vaccinated.

I suspect SA and WA will have lockdowns even if 75% of people are fully vaccinated because they love them. Remind people of 6pm trading laws.
WA maybe but SA has had 1 x 2 day lockdown

Unlike Melbourne

Last edited by a moderator:
WA maybe but SA has had 1 x 2 day lockdown

Unlike Covidourne
SA also been the first to implement border restrictions of late when other states have outbreaks. This indicates they'd be equally quick to pull the lockdown trigger if they had any community cases.

He proved himself on national television to be an idiot.

People still blindly defend his stupidity, though others who can see him for what he is, say it in jest

Though I'm not sure how 'beast' has become more meme-worthy than our idiot with her 'duck from the football' effort. Now that was special (though still defended by supporters because covid is a sport here)
What's even more disturbing is that shots of the crowd showed people actually cringing away from the ball when it did come over the fence. So compliant, so obedient, so scared. Terrible.

My guess is it will be an annual shot. At least for a few years.

I have no faith in the provincial government whatsoever, but that has no impact on me deciding whether or not to get the vaccine. Know the best way to enable an overly cautious, reactionary government to trigger more lockdowns? Refuse to get vaccinated.

Will be an annual shot for sure. Even says so on my card. It expires in a year.

Even Ford wouldn’t be dumb enough to lockdown against once Ontario decides to re-open.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Even Ford wouldn’t be dumb enough to lockdown against once Ontario decides to re-open.

I've thought "even Ford wouldn't be dumb enough to *****" many times over the past 15 months and I've been wrong every time.

It is not yet known how long the COVID-19 vaccine protection will last. Clinical trials are currently happening to find out if we will need booster doses on an annual or longer basis.

It is not yet known how long the COVID-19 vaccine protection will last. Clinical trials are currently happening to find out if we will need booster doses on an annual or longer basis.

Pretty much guaranteed to need a booster. Not sure why it wouldn’t to be honest. Card I received after vaccination says it’s due to be updated in a year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Poll: Will you willingly get a Covid vaccine in the next year or so?

Back