No Oppo Supporters Non Bulldog Footy Talk - Bulldogs only - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The constant whineyness, random yelling, and pitch variability from this Saturday commentary team is horrendous.

Darcy and Jobe need to be separated.

Jobe needs to be taken as far away from a microphone as possible. For a guy that can’t string a sentence together, it’s incredible that he has been put in this role

Toby Greene is the most intelligent man in footy according to one of the FoxFooty commentators.

Should be interesting reading and hearing from the anti-Hinkley contingent from Port Adelaide after tonight.

I’m intrigued. It’s a never ending story. Ken does nothing for years and in his contract year does just enough to coax Kochie into giving him an extension and then they go back to doing nothing.

Adelaide might burn down tonight

Impressive debut season from Kingsley

Is there a reason port couldn’t wait until the season was done to decide on Hinkley?

Or just a fk up?

There is no reason. They thought being June premiers was enough that he deserved another couple of years

Is there a reason port couldn’t wait until the season was done to decide on Hinkley?

Or just a fk up?

Bevo, Hinkley and Goodwin. Seems to appear a theme emerging that AFL coaches have a lot more leeway than in other sports

I’m intrigued. It’s a never ending story. Ken does nothing for years and in his contract year does just enough to coax Kochie into giving him an extension and then they go back to doing nothing.

Adelaide might burn down tonight

Losing twice to them in winnable games were crap. Both within their ridiculous winning streak where they never looked like an unbeatable side, as soon as they dropped a game they never got back to anywhere near a high level

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing how regular its become now for bottom 8 sides to go onto Prelims. GWS and Carlton, Brisbane last year, us in 21, Giants in 19, Dees in 18, Us in 16. Pretty sure norf did it a couple times during 2012-14.
Makes me even more annoyed that we missed finals though

Or just a fk up?
The imbeciles in the media make a lot of noise whenever a coach is coming out of contract, clubs fold under the pressure.

Like the pressure is an actual thing that shouldn't be ignored until the season is done.

We did it ,Port did it and all clubs who are on the slide out after years of contention will continue to do it.

It hard to fathom, but its a thing in this game.

Amazing how regular its become now for bottom 8 sides to go onto Prelims. GWS and Carlton, Brisbane last year, us in 21, Giants in 19, Dees in 18, Us in 16. Pretty sure norf did it a couple times during 2012-14.
Makes me even more annoyed that we missed finals though

Not quite Dogs in 16 but it is becoming common. Pies in 2018, Tigers in 2017 also did. Think GWS made finals in 2018 and Brisbane hasn’t missed the finals for a while.

Edit:

2023: GWS - PF, 16th in 2022
2023: Carlton - PF, 9th in 2022
2022: Pies - PF, 17th in 2021
2020: Port - PF, 10th in 2019
2018: Collingwood - GF, 13th in 2017
2018: Melbourne - PF, 9th in 2017
2017: Richmond - Premiers, 13th in 2016
2016: GWS - PF, 11th in 2015
2015: West Coast - GF, 9th in 2014
2014: North - PF, 10th in 2013

Not sure how often it used to happen but seems very common for the last 10 years

Last edited:
Hope Bigfooty have fired up the backup server for the Port board tonight.

It would be funny if Hinkley walked and Bev stayed. Not amusing funny, as I would not find that mirth making.

Hope Bigfooty have fired up the backup server for the Port board tonight.

It would be funny if Hinkley walked and Bev stayed. Not amusing funny, as I would not find that mirth making.
Like Bevo he has zero incentive to walk.

There's no team in ego just a lot of I.

Callan Ward plays for our enemy, our despised rivals.

Do not spew warm fuzzies for him getting a premiership.

Do not forget who the Giants are and what they represent.

**** him, the rest of their players, their entire organisation and their 579 putrid supporters.

Exactly. Wtf is happening in here?!

GWS should be buried. Than the grave concreted over. Then something unbelievably heavy and immovable built on top of it.

If Ward wins a flag so does Toby ****ing Greene. Seriously?!

I don’t like Collingwood, Carlton or Brisbane but I’ll cheer then on until I’m hoarse if they’re playing GWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back