Media Swans Talk in the Media 2024

Our club in the Media

Remove this Banner Ad

Dean Cox on 3AW pre-game last night

Sounds like Parks will be back first, Taylor back running - both "a couple of weeks away"

Listening to Lloyd's comments about Collingwood players' reaction I doubt I have ever heard a greater load of twaddle.
They hung together after Schulz kicked his goal. Wowee.
Ha, you misseed the best bit

Lloyd: It's great that they all got around Scultz even and walked off together
Huddo: That's McReae's mantra, don't act like losers
Leigh: They'll feel like losers anyway

That is outstanding from a bloke who does my head in at the best of times.

So glad they chose to show him calling that particular play as it was exactly as he described it - "crazy chaos", but he was right. It was beautiful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is outstanding from a bloke who does my head in at the best of times.

So glad they chose to show him calling that particular play as it was exactly as he described it - "crazy chaos", but he was right. It was beautiful.

I'm not sure if it's an indictment on the current state of football commentary and in particular, BT lowering the bar, but I've come to appreciate Dwayne.
If he just shuts up and calls the footy without trying to be 'clever' this shows he can be a good caller. It was a great call from a great piece of play.

I'm not sure if it's an indictment on the current state of football commentary and in particular, BT lowering the bar, but I've come to appreciate Dwayne.

Listening to him on SEN the other day gives him a new spin. I feel like a lot of those commentators can rehabilitate their image with a morning radio stint, come across as much more natural.

SHould have thought about that 5 years ago.
Love Horse but agree this is one of his biggest mistakes… let’s all pray he doesn’t make the same mistake when TayTay, Parks and Cal come back into the side.
I’m all for rotating our mids through the centre, but I think Heens and Chad have to be in there more often than not.

Is it just me or are a lot of them better on radio? like they just have to call the game for a start, because well no footage, and perhaps the direction is not as over the top. Seems TV is all about talking up the contest and comeback and dribbling crap,

I would say BT and JB radio calls I have heard are miles better than their tv work, ditto Dwayne

Is it just me or are a lot of them better on radio? like they just have to call the game for a start, because well no footage, and perhaps the direction is not as over the top. Seems TV is all about talking up the contest and comeback and dribbling crap,

I would say BT and JB radio calls I have heard are miles better than their tv work, ditto Dwayne
I'd agree with that. The radio calls are better.

Isaac post-game on SEN

That was fun. Heeney is bloody excited and it makes me happy. The key thing I took from that was him saying it’s "clicked" in terms of playing in the middle. We always use terms like that, but to hear him say it, like the ball has finally dropped, is huge.

It’s hard not to be very optimistic about this year and the next few years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17MAR24: Swans Daily Media New

Remove this Banner Ad

Back