Game Day 2024 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

They look the most vulnerable but what if they just keep winning haha

then they make it...

im just guessing here , haven't got a delorian .

Look at least year round 9 we weren't in the 8 etc

Nobody does! It's all in good fun to see who ends up getting close

I saw Hawthorn Stkilda and Adelaide all get either robbed or piss away the done game

They also have history of looking great early and fading, seems more likely they fall than not,
But one day they will make it so could happen.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry. I'm a little sensitive about this tragedy.

Only missing Brown. Isaac Cumming and Adam Kennedy are both pretty big outs as well but they'll need to get used to being without them for a while. Cogs after a fair lay off as well. Green was touch and go.

I don't rate them as highly as others, including the bookies, do but not gonna judge them on the Essendon game They were horrendous. Think without going into the sheds at half-time they still win it. Bombers play ugly football that won't stand up.
No need to be sorry, mate! Hope you are doing ok

This weekend had it all - but in the end the Swans are on top of the ladder.

Bombers with a piss weak % that is going to bite them on the arse I reckon.

View attachment 1987319
I mean only team near them with the draw points is Collingwood. That draw might be the thing that keeps them up above the pack

Melbourne? That's a surprise on what benchmark did they measure that on
A good home ground advantage. Squiggle also rates teams that keep the opposition well below the expected score. Melbourne have done that so far

This weekend had it all - but in the end the Swans are on top of the ladder.

Bombers with a piss weak % that is going to bite them on the arse I reckon.

View attachment 1987319
Probably won't bite them too much I think with that draw. will land above or below teams by 2 points somewhere. Had they lost to Collingwood by a point they'd be 8th instead of 3rd, though. Fine margins and all that, don't think they'll play finals either way.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back