Player Watch #30 Tom Brown

Remove this Banner Ad

If I see "Tom Brown (omitted)" at all this season it will probably be the stupidest thing we do as a club for decades.

Grimes needs to have a moment of self reflection and tell the coaches he should only be coming back in due to injury and nothing else.

Grimes career is done, you can't play both Brown & Grimes is the same team.
Dont think they play the same role at all
Grimes is a stopper who does his best work doing a job to shut down a player and closer to goal and Brown is a rebounder who plays closer to half back

Dont think they play the same role at all
Grimes is a stopper who does his best work doing a job to shut down a player and closer to goal and Brown is a rebounder who plays closer to half back
Ok so who do you drop if Grimes comes back? won't be Young or Miller imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok so who do you drop if Grimes comes back? won't be Young or Miller imo
None of the current guys in the backline
Maybe Kmac who tends to push back a fair bit anyway and just rotate others across the wing have Broad move up the ground to cover or even Brown to make the most of that peg

Just depends on the match ups and the team we are up against

None of the current guys in the backline
Maybe Kmac who tends to push back a fair bit anyway and just rotate others across the wing have Broad move up the ground to cover or even Brown to make the most of that peg

Just depends on the match ups and the team we are up against
He not best 22 anymore as much as we love him there is no room for him unfortunately that doesn't mean Yze won't play him though. Kmac is hardly best 22 either but we can't play too many kids we already are.

I thought Pickett was pretty average today. I wouldn't mind seeing as sub next week and Kane McAuliffe coming into the 22, push Ross to the other wing.

How about the 1 on 1 contested mark he owned Jack Steele

And some of those clean pick ups below his knees in a pack type situation.

They are the doubts people had on him but he’s improving those weaknesses out of sight…

His kicking, decision making and composure is just so elite and has leadership written all over him

Remove this Banner Ad

Back