Toast Dusty's 300th Round 14 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Big ****ing mistake. Booked some time in warmer climes and won't get back in time to get to the only remaining game I had any interest in attending this season. ****.

McLure having a meltdown this evening. Reckons Dusty has chosen to skip this week in an ego driven decision to play his 300th at home.

Seemingly hasn’t considered the fact that this is a club decision and that it will be the greater beneficiary of this. As dumb as he is, I am sure he is aware of that and as usual he has attempted the shock jock trolling, this time of Richmond fans and once again failed miserably.

He is just really really bad at it.

The club is selling special membership packages with 300th memorabilia and it’s an ego driven decision from Dusty … hahaha bahaha 🤣

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Should be huge. I think the club should be pumping this.

Dusty is THE player of this dynasty. Jack and Trent high up, but Dusty tops them all. I'll be disappointed if we don't have 75,000 there as a minimum. That would be the biggest H&A crowd between Richmond and Hawthorn.

Anybody know the numbers for Jack and Trent’s last game. Who was it against?

I don’t believe it was very high so I’m a little worried.

is general admission sold out? mcg website only showing level 4 allocated seating.

is general admission sold out? mcg website only showing level 4 allocated seating.
even 60k games get a sold out sign these days . joke

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What pub do Tiger fans head to before MCG games, coming over for Dusty’s 300th.
the london tavern, corner hotel, cricketers arms, richmond club hotel , the royal (if ya like boobs)

the london tavern, corner hotel, cricketers arms, richmond club hotel , the royal (if ya like boobs)
If you’re going to the London, make sure to get there early or you’ll be lining up. Not as fun.

Great pub though, especially if the weather is good. They punch the food out really quickly even if it’s busy. Lots of tiger gear around and good Guinness.

If I “downloaded” my ticket off the app, is that all I need for GA access?
Yes. You just scan it from your phone at the ground.

Richmond is gearing up to prepare Martin for his 300th, with the club reportedly wanting the celebration to be at the MCG.

However, to the fan's dismay, the Tigers and the glittered champion will not be partaking in any interviews or press conferences, according to Fox Footy's Glenn McFarlane.

"What he will do and what he's agreed to do, is be in a photo with the five other living Richmond 300-gamers."

Former teammates Jack Riewoldt, Shane Edwards and Trent Cotchin will join him alongside Kevin Bartlett, Wayne Campbell and Francis Bourke.

Just watched the 2017 QF for the 2906 time !
Thank you Dusty , probably the most moving and emotional time for me outside my kids was just before 3/4 time , fend off to Sniper Stewart and to Jack to Meatball . Wow ! Forever etched in my memory . Us supporters at 3/4 time willing the tigers to win, pleading . Never seen or felt anything like it . Ever. Then to pants those zooming prima Donna’s in the final qtr.. Bliss.
Took my 24 y/o daughter, finally she knew why we are Richmond.
The rest is history .
Single handly helped me move on with my anxiety issues .

Much respect to Dusty and the Tigers !

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Dusty's 300th Round 14 vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back