In what round will Tyson Stengle actually know the words to the Club's song ?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously...

That link is from the Adelaide FC website, though only seems searchable via Google as he's not actually on their team page - maybe something to take up with Google

Here he is on the GFC website
17E5095D-B66D-4AE5-A4B1-4F0FAB923B75.png

As for knowing or not knowing the words to the team song - who cares. I'm happy to see him focusing on more important aspects of life, including things like loving playing the game and in turn seeing how he goes out on the field

I trust that he'll learn the words in time, but surely that's something minor in the grand scheme of things

In primary school a girl and boy entered the school at the same time (during the middle of the year) . A few months later a teacher had a go at the boy for not learning the school song as the girl had memorised the whole thing already. 🤣

In his mid week review, when he sits down for his one on one with his designated assistant coach, this is what they'll talk about.

Main training session will be a full team rehearsal

I can imagine the conversation now... "Tyson, you'll be playing VFL until such time as you know the lyrics to the team song. You're playing well and doing as the coaches have been asking, but not knowing the team song is just not suitable for an AFL player... We're sure you understand"

In his mid week review, when he sits down for his one on one with his designated assistant coach, this is what they'll talk about.

Main training session will be a full team rehearsal
No weights session for tyson this week. The heavy lifting will be in the studio practising his team song singing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's still listed as an Adelaide player, with a Geelong jumper on, you can't make this shit up seriously
Yeah - and Joe Daniher still plays for the bombers:
Telstra are terrible at this sort of thing

Not just Stengle but the whole lot of 'em should sing the second part of the club song too after a particularly stirring win. The 'FIGHT LIKE HELL!!' bit would be awesome to hear being shouted.

So stand up and fight, remember our tradition
Stand up and fight, it's always our ambition
Throughout the game to fight with all our might
Because we are the mighty blue and white
And when the ball is bounced, to the final bell
Stand up and fight like hell!

I've only ever heard it on propaganda station K-Rock before, but I likes it.

Not just Stengle but the whole lot of 'em should sing the second part of the club song too after a particularly stirring win. The 'FIGHT LIKE HELL!!' bit would be awesome to hear being shouted.

So stand up and fight, remember our tradition
Stand up and fight, it's always our ambition
Throughout the game to fight with all our might
Because we are the mighty blue and white
And when the ball is bounced, to the final bell
Stand up and fight like hell!

I've only ever heard it on propaganda station K-Rock before, but I likes it.

The full club song with that second stanza can be heard here:

I like it better, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back