Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon II - over 6500 days since EFC won a final / AC signs w NM, EFC implode / RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ll be here all year William, win, lose or draw, I’d like to think you will too but we both know that won’t happen, you’re too weak for that, proven squib.
Win lose or draw?? You have gone missing halfwithero!!

1-5 and just lost to a team that finished 2nd last in 2021!!!!

Still making finals? Want to delete your account now. Get it over with….

Win lose or draw?? You have gone missing halfwithero!!

1-5 and just lost to a team that finished 2nd last in 2021!!!!

Still making finals? Want to delete your account now. Get it over with….
Like the players at his drug cheating club, Halftimehero is a complete coward. All bark. What a frickin losser. We're last on the ladder yet he knows he cant give us any shit because his club is a complete and utter mess. Typical denying campaigner.

afl yes GIF by Essendon FC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah well, RIP SoS before your ban.
I think I need a forced break anyway. I tried trolling King Corey but I think that he worked out that I was trying to get a ban. Doss will most likely ban me as he's already threatened me for calling them drug cheats on their board. I claimed a "truth" defence.

I think I need a forced break anyway. I tried trolling King Corey but I think that he worked out that I was trying to get a ban. Doss will most likely ban me as he's already threatened me for calling them drug cheats on their board. I claimed a "truth" defence.
Setting up an "alt" account just in case.

Does Bigfooty check IP addresses? Asking for a friend.

Part time journalist and full time hack Tom Browne suggesting * are more "deserving" of a priority pick than North. Didn't think top 4 teams qualified for priority picks? Are things that bad down there at *tulla or *windy hill or whatever *hideout they're operating out of currently?

Part time journalist and full time hack Tom Browne suggesting * are more "deserving" of a priority pick than North. Didn't think top 4 teams qualified for priority picks? Are things that bad down there at *tulla or *windy hill or whatever *hideout they're operating out of currently?
* are the most self entitled club in the league. Browne seems like a very strange person.

1651288996875.png

1651289099423.png
Tom, seen here with his father leaving the hospital after the "accident".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back