Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm a bit late to this party thread, as I was at the game (so good, finally!) and went a bit hard after to celebrate, so it's been a slow morning.

Watching the 'controversy' around Yeo's HTB replayed, I counted potentially three other free kicks that could have been paid to Wardlaw anyway (twice high contact, plus grabbing him by the jumper and ramming his head into the ground!) so Yeo can gagf with his sooking it up on camera after the match.

Haven't read the whole thread so not sure if mentioned but I think Boomer in the crowd summed it up quite nicely! :D
View attachment 2014964
For those who didn't recognise him - North Melbourne's own Evan Hewitt with Boomer.

Have seen him at Melbourne games too, great he stayed a North man.

I'd firstly like to apologize to Will Dawson for bringing him into my SC team. A kiss of death if ever there was one.
But secondly, WTF happened to the guy on the weekend?
0 points, subbed off in second quarter....please explain.

I'd firstly like to apologize to Will Dawson for bringing him into my SC team. A kiss of death if ever there was one.
He was subbed off injured. Was doing well up until then too.

He knew we had in the bag so he headed straight to Crown and got on the frothies and Roulette..

Next time you watch the game, count how many times he mentions LDU, outside of maybe one or two incidents, he was lauding LDU for the entire game and even after the game, and when he found out he was on the bench he was calling for his immediate return, saying he was essential to North winning the game.

Yesterday, was one of the few times I can remember, where I thought Healy was mostly positive about North for a number of years.
Heally always heaps praise on LDU. He may have had some role during Luke's formative years. Heally was also more positive towards North than usual yesterday, but at the end he went full pants down bananas for WCE. His sooky whining about Yeo was embarrassing. Heally should watch back that last quarter to realise what a tool he made of himself.

Still angry at his disgusting call of the '99 Grand Final. Wanted Carlton to win so hard it was like he was watching a completely different game to everyone else.

Has a total hard on for all things pro-West Coast and Fremantle. Has to be on the payroll of WA Football.
Is it possible to get any of the radio broadcasts for the premierships? I think the modern DVD releases of the grand finals have alternate commentaries - would be nice to have these for our flags.

We've made some mistakes. Gaff did us a favour.

Still forever dirty on him for the way he/his manager dogged us. But yeah, in hindsight it looks like we dodged that bullet.

(For those unawares, Gaff told North via his manager that he was absolutely coming to us, and then changed his mind at the 11th hour and left us hanging with our dicks in the wind. Dog act).

He was subbed off injured. Was doing well up until then too.
This being a North Melbourne definition of doing well explains a lot. ;)

1717936103357.png

But seriously, hope he's ok. I thought he might have gotten dragged for some reason, or been unwell as there wasn't an injury report on afl website.

I can see some hope for you guys next season as these guys get another season under their belts.
One more good draft and you should be heading up. ATB

View attachment 2015548

But seriously, hope he's ok. I thought he might have gotten dragged for some reason, or been unwell as there wasn't an injury report on afl website.

I can see some hope for you guys next season as these guys get another season under their belts.
The injury happened in the very start of the game. But he had performed 5 pressure acts (that dont get given as stats) in that time and looked like he was in the zone. Its a shame

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Next time you watch the game, count how many times he mentions LDU, outside of maybe one or two incidents, he was lauding LDU for the entire game and even after the game, and when he found out he was on the bench he was calling for his immediate return, saying he was essential to North winning the game.

Yesterday, was one of the few times I can remember, where I thought Healy was mostly positive about North for a number of years.
My understanding is that Healy has spent some time mentoring LDU. He often speaks of his potential to be a superstar.
Just hope he doesn’t advise him to move on.

View attachment 2015548

He was doing really well defensively until that point. May not have been stats wise, but still very good. Hopefully he'll force his way back into the team sooner rather than later.

Thanks for the support. All the best with the Swans too, except against us!

Club needs to put together a compilation of all the huge efforts 1% etc then show it to the team as a statement. This is the standard this is what we expect every week. All our players were absolute terriers yesterday when diving in for takes especially then you look at xerris effort for example. These are what we need week in week out. The players have showed it now back it up.

Sonja hood said to a mate of mine start of the season we expect/ want 6-8 wins for the season. Up until now we've looked nowhere near it till last night. use this and start to get that culture back
I'm sure as most of them mature physically they will.

Just cleared my red card for trolling west coke supporters for that final free kick. **** them, most delusional losers - they are going off a cliff. Comparing Ginbey to Wardlaw and saying they’d prefer him and some other spud rather than Sheezel.

😂 🤡

I might be a bit biased having grown up in Perth and hating the place and their fans

Last edited:

View attachment 2015548

Missed a couple of games at vfl level with a shoulder about a month ago.

Came back with it strapped, played well, earned a debut. Played well down back, and now tried forward with the other Dawson coming back in.

Went hard at a ground ball with a west coast big guy in the first 5 minutes and hurt the shoulder.

Just cleared my red card for trolling west coke supporters for that final free kick. **** them, most delusional losers - they are going off a cliff. Comparing Ginbey to Wardlaw and saying they’d prefer him and some other spud rather than Sheezel.

😂 🤡

I might be a bit biased having grown up in Perth and hating the place and their fans
In fairness Ginbey has already mastered immunity to HTB. It's a proud West Coast tradition and can take a player far.

That sort of stoppage dominance is a complete outlier. Absolutely destroyed them around the ball. Was bizarre.

Reward for peoples effort is the most important thing. The players - most of them - deserved a bit of luck, got it and showed some metal to get headed and hold it together. A loss from that position would have been catastrophic.

Missed a couple of games at vfl level with a shoulder about a month ago.

Came back with it strapped, played well, earned a debut. Played well down back, and now tried forward with the other Dawson coming back in.

Went hard at a ground ball with a west coast big guy in the first 5 minutes and hurt the shoulder.
Thanks Dude

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back