Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Still enjoying the win…watched again…but gee wiz.. Mr Healy was absolutely disgraceful…..
Wonder what that old dinosaur thinks after his foot in mouth tantrum about Yeo …now that it’s been all cleared..
Absolute moron
I actually thought he was pretty decent until the final quarter when he was barracking hard for wet toast.

I actually thought he was pretty decent until the final quarter when he was barracking hard for wet toast.
Yep …that quarter showed his colours….Ldu needs to do better….boundary rider then states he’s on the bench..
Ldu has a huge quarter …silence
Commentator …on replay Yeo drags that in thats holding the ball with the new interpretation….him..not in my book.
AFL..HOLD MY BEER…ALL CLEAR AS THE RULE WAS APPLIED Perfectly.
He brings nothing to special comments…..the rest of the team were magnificent…including Schofield….

Yep …that quarter showed his colours….Ldu needs to do better….boundary rider then states he’s on the bench..
Commentator …on replay Yeo drags that in thats holding the ball with the new interpretation….him..not in my book.
He brings nothing to special comments…..the rest of the team were magnificent…including Schofield….
Schofield was great yesterday I thought. Very unbiased all afternoon and was huge in praise of us during the first 3 quarters. Big fan of Kath too. Haven't listened to the other guy much but he was good.

I thought Schofield was spot in the last Q on when he said that we were so not used to being in front late in games, we were better off losing the lead and chasing a win
I thought that was good too. And he's proven himself to be correct.
I also thought that was the best thing that could have happened to us. Being forced to play the way we were playing all afternoon.

Last edited:
Next time you watch the game, count how many times he mentions LDU, outside of maybe one or two incidents, he was lauding LDU for the entire game and even after the game, and when he found out he was on the bench he was calling for his immediate return, saying he was essential to North winning the game.

Yesterday, was one of the few times I can remember, where I thought Healy was mostly positive about North for a number of years.

Next time you watch the game, count how many times he mentions LDU, outside of maybe one or two incidents, he was lauding LDU for the entire game and even after the game, and when he found out he was on the bench he was calling for his immediate return, saying he was essential to North winning the game.

Yesterday, was one of the few times I can remember, where I thought Healy was mostly positive about North for a number of years.

I’ll politely disagree on this one …..one game of throwing in some warm and fuzzies doesn’t make up for the weeks/ years of negativity….
I did…those are direct quotes from his last quarter of commentary …..not the rest of the game….
…and his insights during the game l thought were at best minimal…including one part where he gets lost midway in sentence 😂…..l see no point in him being there…
But yes l laughed with after his lamenting of Ldus lack of involvement in final quarter to be immediately told…he’s on the bench…something he should have been aware of but was found lacking…..
Then cheering him on after that gaf…..
sums up his contributions to the role perfectly…

I’ll politely disagree on this one …..one game of throwing in some warm and fuzzies doesn’t make up for the weeks/ years of negativity….
I did…those are direct quotes from his last quarter of commentary …..not the rest of the game….
…and his insights during the game l thought were at best minimal…including one part where he gets lost midway in sentence 😂…..l see no point in him being their …
But yes l laughed with after his lamenting of Ldus lack of involvement in final quarter to be immediately told…he’s on the bench…something he should have been aware of but was found lacking…..
Then cheering him on after that gaf…..
sums up his contributions to the role perfectly…
I'm not saying it makes up for years of negative, sh!t commentary, he is the one of the worst commentators in sport and shouldn't be allowed within 100 metres of a microphone, but yesterday I found him to be mostly positive about North and in the final quarter I didn't think he was overly negative even when the Eagles were charging home. The fact that he didn't know LDU was on the bench is neither here nor there, I don't think anyone in the commentary box knew until Kath pointed it out, but in the end, he was correct, we needed him on the field ASAFP.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Still enjoying the win…watched again…but gee wiz.. Mr Healy was absolutely disgraceful…..
Wonder what that old dinosaur thinks after his foot in mouth tantrum about Yeo …now that it’s been all cleared..
Absolute moron

Still angry at his disgusting call of the '99 Grand Final. Wanted Carlton to win so hard it was like he was watching a completely different game to everyone else.

Has a total hard on for all things pro-West Coast and Fremantle. Has to be on the payroll of WA Football.

I'm not saying it makes up for years of negative, sh!t commentary, he is the one of the worst commentators in sport and shouldn't be allowed within 100 metres of a microphone, but yesterday I found him to be mostly positive about North and in the final quarter I didn't think he was overly negative even when the Eagles were charging home. The fact that he didn't know LDU was on the bench is neither here nor there, I don't think anyone in the commentary box knew until Kath pointed it out, but in the end, he was correct, we needed him on the field ASAFP.
And he also had a point in praising our fans who rightfully had every right to celebrate a rare win.

Why are the Eagles nuffies in here arguing about free kicks?

Read the room
Notice how most of their supporters don't mention Georges high free kick like over the shoulder and around the neck seconds before or the ones that do say, he ducked into it, I mean honestly, that was a free kick to George in any era and any West Coast supporter that says otherwise is not very credible.

The other little fact that Paul Curtis slotted home a goal to seal it anyway seems to have gotten lost on the Eagles supporters and some early free kicks that went against us that were so not there but crickets from most of their supporters, end of the story, this happens in football and not because I'm a North supporter, the right team won, umpires are always going to make good calls for you and sometimes against you, that's football, onwards to next week.

Jy mentioned it in his post-game interview and he is so right. I remember when we last beat WC in Perth a couple of years ago. I watched it at the a Jam Factory. That game was an exact replica of yesterday. We got well ahead of them and we were two goals ahead at three quarter time. WC scored 4 goals in the space of less than 10 minutes and took the lead in the last. All seemed lost. However, Cunnington stood up and got a great goal to get the win. WC were inaccurate that night as well.

Last edited:
Schofield was great yesterday I thought. Very unbiased all afternoon and was huge in praise of us during the first 3 quarters. Big fan of Kath too. Haven't listened to the other guy much but he was good.
I found his commentary surprising, he is as one eyed ss they come. Especially if youve heard him on his podcast but in the broadcasters box, very balanced. He was good

Absolute moron
If there is one bloke in the game that could care less what others think it’s Healy. Self righteous knob IMO.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy R13 NM v WCE in Perth

Remove this Banner Ad

Back