Will we make the 8?

Where will the dees finish?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

We’re paying $16 to miss the 8 and $3.30 to miss top 4 if people are worried. We’ll definitely make finals, top 4 will be looking shaky if we lose this week though. The top 6 play each other a bunch in the run home which helps us.

comedy central yes GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

2nd-4th but I voted 3rd-4th.

Geelong’s mega soft run home basically guarantees top spot.

It would be fitting to get Fremantle in WA followed by completing the rest of the job at the G. Would love to beat the Cats at the G again.

2nd-4th but I voted 3rd-4th.

Geelong’s mega soft run home basically guarantees top spot.

It would be fitting to get Fremantle in WA followed by completing the rest of the job at the G. Would love to beat the Cats at the G again.
Out of interest which 6 games do you have us winning out of Brisbane x 2, Fremantle (in Perth), Carlton, Collingwood, Dogs, Adelaide (SA), Port?

We'll need to win 6 games to make top 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of interest which 6 games do you have us winning out of Brisbane x 2, Fremantle (in Perth), Carlton, Collingwood, Dogs, Adelaide (SA), Port?

I don’t audit seasons of footy, 2nd to 4th sounds about right.

I'll take a punt.

Wins:
Adelaide
Port
Bulldogs
Collingwood
Carlton
Brisbane (A)

Losses:
Brisbane (H)
Geelong
Fremantle

Predicting ongoing patchy form the next few weeks, before we get out skates back on properly.

Remove this Banner Ad

Will we make the 8?

Back