Preview Changes/Preview – Round 8 vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like I've heard this before, 'Melbourne's midfield will dominate' and we end up getting smashed in the midfield.

Yeah was pretty surprised by it tbh, especially given our midfield has been out of form.

I like Joey as an analyst though, so fingers crossed he gets it right.

Yeah was pretty surprised by it tbh, especially given our midfield has been out of form.

I like Joey as an analyst though, so fingers crossed he gets it right.
I agree Joey was on to us before the Brisbane game. Was saying we weren't going as well as it looked. Hopefully he's on the money again. Thing is he referenced Carlton's midfield getting on top of Geelong and if we do the same we'll win. My problem with that is Carlton have a good functioning forward line and still fell short.

I agree Joey was on to us before the Brisbane game. Was saying we weren't going as well as it looked. Hopefully he's on the money again. Thing is he referenced Carlton's midfield getting on top of Geelong and if we do the same we'll win. My problem with that is Carlton have a good functioning forward line and still fell short.

He didn't mention it, but I wonder if perhaps he was looking at our score from stoppage differential? We're number 1 in the comp for that stat, so he might be thinking if we can get that cranking against the Cats we can trouble them (Carlton are 8th for that stat).

He didn't mention it, but I wonder if perhaps he was looking at our score from stoppage differential? We're number 1 in the comp for that stat, so he might be thinking if we can get that cranking against the Cats we can trouble them (Carlton are 8th for that stat).
You really like stats don't you?

Wait, your not secretly Goody?

No changes.

Melbourne v Geelong at the MCG, 7.30pm AEST

MELBOURNE

In: None
Out: None

R7 sub: Bailey Laurie

GEELONG

In: T.Stewart, G.Rohan, J.Clark
Out: M.O'Connor (managed), P.Dangerfield (hamstring), B.Parfitt (managed)

R7 sub: Tom Atkins

(Log in to remove this ad.)

complaining about who is named as a non-playing emergency is fitting for this board lmao
the fact hes even an option to replace a tall forward who does himself a mischief in the warmup so we can keep our epic forward structure is very rage inducing.

complaining about who is named as a non-playing emergency is fitting for this board lmao
I’ve always understood that the emergencies are to be played in, well, an emergency? So it seems to me relevant to discuss whether those picked are the best option for the emergency scenario?

If it doesn’t matter who is emergency, they should just pick me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back