Preview Changes/Preview – Round 8 vs. Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always understood that the emergencies are to be played in, well, an emergency? So it seems to me relevant to discuss whether those picked are the best option for the emergency scenario?

If it doesn’t matter who is emergency, they should just pick me
good point i guess. i feel like even if a forward is a late out they wouldn’t bring brown in though as he probably needs 6 hours to get his giraffe legs going before a game. vfl on sunday is frustrating so we can’t know if anyone is held back.

good point i guess. i feel like even if a forward is a late out they wouldn’t bring brown in though as he probably needs 6 hours to get his giraffe legs going before a game. vfl on sunday is frustrating so we can’t know if anyone is held back.
I always try to tell myself that some of the surprise selections are to do with the coaches having a better idea of how people are travelling because they see them at training as well as just the Casey match. (Hope I’m right).

BB does appear on face value an unusual call

Not sure if this is the correct thread but I have 3 tickets available in the medallion club section (p26, row A) - if anyone is interested, pm me and we can negotiate price. Thanks

Game is at the MCG.. this could be a scam!
I think there's a mcg medallion club or there's some sort of deal for medallion club members that get special tickets at the g.

Just found this site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back