Game Day Showdown: Crows v Whiny Port Power without Prison Bars

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what, if our administrations over the years had inherited the # of supporters that Port had, we'd have been relocated to another state years ago. Given the headstart we have against most clubs courtesy of our membership numbers, we're pretty much an abject failure of a club. Not the players, the arsehats that run the club and have tended to believe they are the club.

Jeez - you would be so much fun at parties.

Really looking forward for a potential double win both SANFL & AFL. Also looking forward to the Sack Hinkley banners if their supporters are still game, should be a laugh. Go Adelaide!

Think Port will be too good between the arcs and carve us up, even Norf did, and belt us.

But will be stoked if we win. I can see our forward line beating their defenders, and even our backline blanketing theirs. Our bookends are better.

Just the quick movement worries me.

Ideal scenario, Ollie Wines has a shot after the siren 30m out needing a goal to win. And kicks a point.

Congratulations to Robbie Gray. Sensational career. He hard to work hard at his career with early injuries. Yeah he flops, but he is a very good player. The best in the post Mark Williams Port era.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

One thing I have to say and credit goes to the Mods here, Im glad anyone can start a game day thread, autopsy, changes threads. Sometimes some posters are happy and enthusiastic to kick things off and I always think its a great thing to do, as they always bring a lot of energy with their OP and with the thread flow.

Kinda sad would you believe that on other boards, that Club posters are banned/not allowed from starting game day threads etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The funny thing is they feel entitled to win premierships because they tell themselves they're better than everyone else.
And yet.. 2 flags to 1 currently.
We dont talk this enough up.

If it was the other way around, they would be telling us all the time they have twice the number of flags as us.

Why do i get the feeling we leave Aliir unmarked and kick to him all night.
If we had any game plan, at least try Tex and Fog leading in different directions.

Both are great marks and shots for goal.

Aliir cant stand both of them, but he can stop both of them if they both make the same lead in the same direction.

Why do i get the feeling we leave Aliir unmarked and kick to him all night.

Have the same feeling. Can't let him off the leash but I can't think of a good match up.

Do we simply count on our abilty lower the eyes and hit up a player in space? Chortle snicker lol.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Showdown: Crows v Whiny Port Power without Prison Bars

Remove this Banner Ad

Back