Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Didn’t cope with the heightened emotion in the 5-10 minutes afterwards. It’s an old school Port move - start a fight, then prosper while the other team loses their shit. Did my head in for years in the SANFL when they did that - surprised to see it in the AFL.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Im not sure we got our shit together for the rest of the match. Leaders and coaches needed to calm things down, but most of them were trying to start the fights. Tex would've too

Sitting here with a a few Port supporters.

They all saying nice to win, but only got there after whacking Rankine and that won't happen in a Final.
Sounds like the people around you are reasonable humans and understand footy better than most that were there

Nah, Geelong are no good either. Brisbane were favourites for the flag, after today it has to be Port as favourites.They will beat GWS.
We controlled the game till Rankine went down.

Lost our shit after that.

They won't able to win a Final that way.

Our lack of on field leadership cost us tonight.

Too many guys going the man and not the ball.

Not sure I’ve seen someone as clenched for as long as Rankine, hopefully no long term effects.
Yeah it looked horrific. People talking about season over but that sort of hit can have serious long term effects. It could drastically impact his career.

Umpires lost control after Rankin went down, we lost our heads and they played out of their skin. They wont win finals playing like that.
I dont know, they might. But they wont have houston to do it with

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back