Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you completed that sentence?
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

The media can **** off with this sympathy for Houston and wrap our arms around him. No! Get absolutely ****ed! He could have ended a guys career tonight. He should be shamed! It should be empathy for Rankine and if he'll recover, one of the stars of the game. Houston can go out to the pastures and rot for all I care, will get no sympathy from me, own your mistakes.

Beyond their big 3 mids, Port are ****ing average. It feels like they're going to arse their way to at least a prelim with every other side choking or copping injuries around them.
2 mids - They have to play 1 up forward to cover for the fact their list is so bog average.

The media can **** off with this sympathy for Houston and wrap our arms around him. No! Get absolutely ****ed! He could have ended a guys career tonight. He should be shamed! It should be empathy for Rankine and if he'll recover, one of the stars of the game. Houston can go out to the pastures and rot for all I care, will get no sympathy from me, own your mistakes.
They're just trying to turn a 7 game suspension to 4 so it doesn't affect the Victorian team he's at next year.

Beyond their big 3 mids, Port are ****ing average. It feels like they're going to arse their way to at least a prelim with every other side choking or copping injuries around them.

And Port are 3-4 at Adelaide Oval in finals and in 4 of those season ending defeats they were expected to win 3 of those games. They lost 2 home preliminary finals at the oval as well.

They are under pressure to win a flag that is for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port trolls are being banned on sight within seconds.

Don't waste your time. And yes I'll hunt down and ban your main account if you use an alt
John Rambo has entered the chat room.

giphy.gif

Thank you on the behalf of Crows posters on here. :thumbsu:

Feel like I should give myself an uppercut for saying this but I think after the Rankine incident if McHenry was playing he’d have helped once that real nastiness came into it , he’s a bulldog who would have lapped that shit up
I actually agree. A very rare instance that I actually would have enjoyed seeing him out there. I reckon he would definitely have got weeks too.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back