Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

And that's why you don't taunt the crowd until you've won, you downhill-skiing cat !
Nah **** that. Get into the campaigners. They may have won the game but that sledge will live rent free in their heads for years.

Nah **** that. Get into the campaigners. They may have won the game but that sledge will live rent free in their heads for years.

That sledge would have been laughed at as bog average back in the early 2000s without even given a second thought. But the media have been so hard up to find material they latched onto a joke. lol. It was pathetic and the media, supporters and players looked astonishingly stupid for given it airtime. Rachele is the only one who came out of it looking good.

Welcome down Sid Draper
Very, very much in the mix for West Coast at pick 3, but surely it’s now Draper, Lalor or Smillie for us at least. There’s no way all 3 are off the board. I’d love Lalor over Smillie personally but it’s pretty clear that if Sid is still on the board, we’ll almost definitely pull the trigger. Big if though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port trolls are being banned on sight within seconds.

Don't waste your time. And yes I'll hunt down and ban your main account if you use an alt

I'll also name and shame their real account too, especially if they have a cookie match.

Just remember, you've been warned.

Murphy big numbers again in the last quarter

The old Broken Record is at it again!

vinyl-records-record-collection.gif

We controlled the game till Rankine went down.

Lost our shit after that.

They won't able to win a Final that way.

Our lack of on field leadership cost us tonight.

Too many guys going the man and not the ball.
I don't see it as onfield leadership. Every time someone tried to fly the flag or step up, the umps shut them down.... They were hot on not losing control of the game after they blatantly lost control of it and gave Port a free for Rankine getting hit high.

So that’s your counter argument about Murphy, I’ve got some news for you read a lot more posts from others😉

No I want him out of the side and out of the squad, but I'm not going to spam the forum with derisive comments about the same player over and over again like you do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Crows to tease: Showdown 17/08/2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back