Opinion Non-Crows AFL 5: Save Ken

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a great initiative having Lisa as a coach . Full credit to Port

But again Koch sees the trees instead of the forest.

He should be praising her and the club - not using her appointment as a dig at other clubs

The port biassed media trying to spin it as they might not have won but the crowd gave their all. Fking lol give them a participation award. Wonder how many decades till they get 50k to a game
Meanwhile the sport section of the news started with Port AFLW home game, massive crowd, great game etc... then went on to the AFL mens games. No mention at all of the Crows AFLW win. I mean we are only the defending champions..

Meanwhile the sport section of the news started with Port AFLW home game, massive crowd, great game etc... then went on to the AFL mens games. No mention at all of the Crows AFLW win. I mean we are only the defending champions..

To be fair the crows are expected to win and its hardly news. Port is the new and exciting kid on the block. its not biased and if the roles were reversed it would be reported the same way.

To be fair the crows are expected to win and its hardly news. Port is the new and exciting kid on the block. its not biased and if the roles were reversed it would be reported the same way.
No chance.
If it was the other way around, it would be all about the reigning champions Port.

Should get a please explain. Won’t.

Isn't that actually worse?

They're paying someone outright for aflw, then bring them into the afl to get around it altogether?

Isn't that actually worse?

They're paying someone outright for aflw, then bring them into the afl to get around it altogether?

Yeah he screwed up.

Pay her overs in the AFLW so they get a free coach out from the soft cap. Clear breach of the rules.

Does Kochie even have proof of his accusations. And frankly, employing people to work with both mens and womens teams is perfectly within the rules and to portion salary to fit both roles is also within the rules. Like..., where are the clubs faking this to get outside the soft cap? He should be forced to put up facts and name the clubs.

When we get to non crows afl thread 6, which hopefully will be about pre season trial game time, can we call it return of the ken-i?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mark must be a special kind of asshat. lol

Fantastic of Taylor to acknowledge fans like this.
For real. Would be tough mentally dealing with that awful injury in such a crucial moment of a there-to-be-won game. Fair play to realise still that the supporters who come to see you aren't just there for the wins.

Mark must be a special kind of asshat. lol
And he's wrong anyway.

Its "Me and my daughter" or "My daughter and me"
The pronoun is always chosen as if it was just about that one person ie "It was me" then add the daughter at the start or end of the sentence. It certainly isn't "it was I', ...... unless you are an Arthurian knight!

It certainly isn't "it was I', ...... unless you are an Arthurian knight!
Strong rumours that Hinkley LARPs as an Arthurian knight with Koch as his squire
LightTemptingIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back