Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Live footage of The Filth Wizard returning to this thread after a jovial Saturday arvo soirée
Donald Glover Pizza GIF

Hey if you think I’m going to be called shit and told to **** off, you’re mistaken.

Funny thing is , we’re all basically in agreement with what happened and where to go from heee.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Near ten years we were coached by Mary farking Poppins .

Am super excited about al Clarko whipping these shitmen into shape .

Go us !!!

Mary Poppins actually drove some pretty high standards and had a sound understanding of gameifying drills.

Can someone start a "personal insults/despise posters thread" please? ;)

Is that allowed? Would save me looking here 20 to 30 times a day....... thinking "there's a bit going on" and instead, I find it's all just been pages of insults. :huh:

If not? "Carry on Big Footy North legends" :laughing:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah, Scallop.
No way! The campaigner would be named Bruce the Shark! Look, as much as some people are looking to lynch a bloke.. Clarko is not the guy to Lynch. If anyone at Hawthorn must be lynched its Kennet the ****ing dog. The only man at Hawthorn thats a dog and is getting off lightly? ****ing spare me.

Kennet gets off
Clarko gets kicked

Thats ****ing bullshit

No way! The campaigner would be named Bruce the Shark! Look, as much as some people are looking to lynch a bloke.. Clarko is not the guy to Lynch. If anyone at Hawthorn must be lynched its Kennet the ******* dog. The only man at Hawthorn thats a dog and is getting off lightly? ******* spare me.

Kennet gets off
Clarko gets kicked

Thats ******* bullshit

Who’s a campaigner?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back