Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
so, the sarcasm implies Hodge shouldn't say what he has to say. Also incredibly obvious. Dunno how you're missing that either.

and since what they did say is actually what Hodge said themselves, it's also a completely useless thing to say or post.

TT needs to be traded while he has currency.

Lazy Lazy Lazy.

Will be the first to break down and cry under a Clarko pre season.

Sent from my CPH2197 using Tapatalk
Nah, more likely he needs Clarko and the occasional truth bomb to keep him on the straight and narrow.

so, the sarcasm implies Hodge shouldn't say what he has to say. Also incredibly obvious. Dunno how you're missing that either.

and since what they did say is actually what Hodge said themselves, it's also a completely useless thing to say or post.

That’s your interpretation. It’s not mine, I guess.

Pity you and the other dead shits were too busy playing the hodgey good bloke card (which he is) to have a dip at the poster who had a crack at one of our players.

Now you * off to the main board

Need to realise that we all block people on here. Alot of the posters have no idea what others post on here and don't give a rats about their racist / misogynist views.

That’s your interpretation. It’s not mine, I guess.

and you believe that they were trying to help add context to what Hodge said, with no ill intent, despite Hodge actually saying it.

Well that's just about the funniest f*ckin thing I've heard all day.

Not that he shouldn't, more that it's not all that relevant and only really serves to discredit the accusers.

and you believe that they were trying to help add context to what Hodge said, with no ill intent, despite Hodge actually saying it.

Well that's just about the funniest f*ckin thing I've heard all day.

Maybe. They’re allowed to. If that gets interpreted as hodgey the good bloke says Clarkos great so all is good, then maybe pointing that out is more necessary than I thought.

I didn’t see that in this thread though.

Riveting chat lads, keep it up.

On another note. Has it been stated anywhere that Clarko will be standing down until the conclusion of the investigation? Correct me if I’m wrong, he originally stood down to fully participate in the investigation. If he fully participates and is interviewed, can he not start coaching whilst the investigation concludes? The media seem to be rolling with that he won’t start until it’s concluded. Just wondering if there is any clarity on this. In my opinion, if he fully participates and continues to claim innocence, he should be able to work.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Champ. I say I’m
GWS as I had a stalker on here a few years back.

Now I’m going to keep posting, you can block, read, keep crying or ignore. I don’t care.

We’ve all had Sooz stalk us but nobody else changed teams…

Live footage of The Filth Wizard returning to this thread after a jovial Saturday arvo soirée
Donald Glover Pizza GIF

I liked the Parma conversation, the Dim Sims one too but I’ll really not enjoying all this talk about Scallops; cant say I’m a fan of mollusks.
Ive put the 2 flogs on ignore - the scallops left a rotten aftertaste - won’t be cooking them again…….time for some dimmies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back