Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, look at your virtue signalling through this entire escapade and you have not mentioned the ******* piece of s*t, the actual racist conservative dog at the foundation of all accusations.. Jeff Kennet? You ****** kidding yourself or what?

If you want to be a proud LEFTY … go after the big fish and stop ******* about.

Want to make change? It isnt clarkson, you goose
I know more about Kennett and I wish I could publish what I know. I will do cartwheels when we’ve seen the back of him.

I’ve said repeatedly Clarkson should be coaching of this investigation doesn’t go ahead and is entitled to damages if it’s wrong.

And stop calling me a campaigner.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Alastair Clarkson’s treatment has been labelled “incredibly disheartening” and a “bit distasteful” by fellow AFL coach Damien Hardwick amid growing support for the embattled ex-Hawks mentor.

Just a week after Roos club president Dr Sonja Hood described Clarkson as being “fragile”, former colleague Damien Hardwick said the coach was “not in a great place”.

“I know this guy. I’ve known him for a hell of a long time and he’s not in a great place, let’s be perfectly honest,” Hardwick said at a WAFL grand final function in Perth.

“To have that accusation and alleged incidents thrown at you and then splashed across the media when you don’t have an opportunity to defend yourself is incredibly disheartening and probably a little bit distasteful.

“What we do have to do is work our way through it, come to the other side and hopefully, for the benefit of everyone, we grow and we learn together.”

My local at the moment Kicks. Subject to change quite frequently.. My last local was the Station Hotel Footscray, before that, Junction Moonee ponds, before that was Caroline Springs and before that was bachus marsh stoneys..

FWIW … Kicks has the best tasting Draught beer ive ever had.. massice call but shit that set up is ****ing phenomenal

Last edited:
Alastair Clarkson’s treatment has been labelled “incredibly disheartening” and a “bit distasteful” by fellow AFL coach Damien Hardwick amid growing support for the embattled ex-Hawks mentor.

Just a week after Roos club president Dr Sonja Hood described Clarkson as being “fragile”, former colleague Damien Hardwick said the coach was “not in a great place”.

“I know this guy. I’ve known him for a hell of a long time and he’s not in a great place, let’s be perfectly honest,” Hardwick said at a WAFL grand final function in Perth.

“To have that accusation and alleged incidents thrown at you and then splashed across the media when you don’t have an opportunity to defend yourself is incredibly disheartening and probably a little bit distasteful.

“What we do have to do is work our way through it, come to the other side and hopefully, for the benefit of everyone, we grow and we learn together.”

Oh no …… not another white guy backing a white guy
End Of The World Oops GIF by The Gregory Brothers

Alright, just done a tidy up of some personal attacks and any posts linked to them, as well as some reported posts (thank you). Again, this discussion is a hot bed but there's no reason to target other posters even if you disagree. If it keeps up anybody the mods consider to be causing trouble, being unnecessarily aggressive, trolling with clear shit takes etc will be thread banned and if it spills over to other threads it will mean infractions etc. In the meantime report and ignore where you can.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright, just done a tidy up of some personal attacks and any posts linked to them, as well as some reported posts (thank you). Again, this discussion is a hot bed but there's no reason to target other posters even if you disagree. If it keeps up anybody the mods consider to be causing trouble, being unnecessarily aggressive, trolling with clear s**t takes etc will be thread banned and if it spills over to other threads it will mean infractions etc.
Cartoon Police GIF

Alright, just done a tidy up of some personal attacks and any posts linked to them, as well as some reported posts (thank you). Again, this discussion is a hot bed but there's no reason to target other posters even if you disagree. If it keeps up anybody the mods consider to be causing trouble, being unnecessarily aggressive, trolling with clear s**t takes etc will be thread banned and if it spills over to other threads it will mean infractions etc. In the meantime report and ignore where you can.
We love ya filth💗

Alright, just done a tidy up of some personal attacks and any posts linked to them, as well as some reported posts (thank you). Again, this discussion is a hot bed but there's no reason to target other posters even if you disagree. If it keeps up anybody the mods consider to be causing trouble, being unnecessarily aggressive, trolling with clear s**t takes etc will be thread banned and if it spills over to other threads it will mean infractions etc. In the meantime report and ignore where you can.
Should be public discourse and a level of tolerance to call out privileged tree huggers virtue signalling though

Should be public discourse and a level of tolerance to call out privileged tree huggers virtue signalling though

Within reason all sides should be able to discuss it or we become other public forums where nobody can discuss it. The ignore feature is a godsend to help limit what anybody wants to read out of this thread. Personally I suggest ignoring everybody bar giantroo.

Within reason all sides should be able to discuss it or we become other public forums where nobody can discuss it. The ignore feature is a godsend to help limit what anybody wants to read out of this thread. Personally I suggest ignoring everybody bar giantroo.
go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

😂 giantroo and hsquid

The rest is tripe

Seriously, this whole saga has a real stench about it. I can't wait for Clarko to be cleared, and for him to return to Arden St & for the mighty Blue & White to start climbing the ladder. I've had an absolute gut-ful. I really have.

Clarko holding the premiership cup aloft with Jy in 2026 will be the greatest view of all.

I will drive past AFL House with a megaphone & unleash a fury not seen in the modern era.

And while someone’s down, scumbag Wilson tries to dig the knife in further, using nothing but allegations as a reason to do so. Even if there was any truth or relevance amongst the drivel she writes, is what she’s doing really any different?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back