Coach Alastair Clarkson III - new NMFC senior coach until at least end 2027 - NMFC board approved AC to start 1/11 amid ongoing HFC racism investigation

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

…and where were you 7 years ago when the Return the Dimmy campaign was on?

Just realised why Hardwick is weighing in. I’ve heard he said Clarko 2 was the greatest thread of all time.

Alright, just done a tidy up of some personal attacks and any posts linked to them, as well as some reported posts (thank you). Again, this discussion is a hot bed but there's no reason to target other posters even if you disagree. If it keeps up anybody the mods consider to be causing trouble, being unnecessarily aggressive, trolling with clear s**t takes etc will be thread banned and if it spills over to other threads it will mean infractions etc. In the meantime report and ignore where you can.
C6B44E69-BE7C-4B33-94F6-6DC672B47CB1.jpeg C6B44E69-BE7C-4B33-94F6-6DC672B47CB1.jpeg

Show me successful people who are not control freaks? Its part of the DNA of what makes them tick and often what makes them succeed.

Caro has NFI, never has and once again she is going Norf, meanwhile Hardwick and co get a green light.
Agree, most successful people (particularly coaches) are control freaks, who want to be across absolutely everything. Look what happens when they’re not - hello James Hird!

So Kennett has arrived at tonights Hawthorn b & F. Question to Jeff, Did you sign off on this review of allegations made against the Hawthorn coaches and were you satisfied that the review process was fair and equitable to all parties involved ?

So Kennett has arrived at tonights Hawthorn b & F. Question to Jeff, Did you sign off on this review of allegations made against the Hawthorn coaches and were you satisfied that the review process was fair and equitable to all parties involved ?

If he cracks one smirk, that mother ****er

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a rule of not loving people that personally abuse friends.

Yet I’ve not lost a wink of sleep. Go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back