Strategy Trade and List management Thread Part 5 (opposition supporters - READ posting rules before posting)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wouldn’t that be an interesting turn of events. Dunks takes his dads advice to go after the money and it results in him heading to North Melbourne via the PSD or having to resign with us anyways.
Plot twist - North take someone else and West Coast pounce with pick 2 of the PSD

Is this Kai Lohmann any good?

Seen his name brought up on numerous occasions but have never seen him play..
Highly rated as a junior, still developing though

Is this Kai Lohmann any good?

Seen his name brought up on numerous occasions but have never seen him play..

Might be the ingredient to make 19 + future first + Lohmann = Dunkley.

Highly skilled and athletic medium forward. Not a huge need but from Western Vic, so more likely to consider returning home.

Let him go North. If this kid was one of ours I would say the same. The whole 'will he, won't he go' all season has been disruptive so cut him loose for good.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will be downgraded due to signing Gunston
Expected to trade for Gunston to protect their FA compo (Amon signed with the Hawks as a FA too so Hawks would get no compo for Gunston)

They'll have to move a couple of players to get him.
Very long shot but Butters is a nice Western Jets boy would be a very handy Dunkley replacement. Port will need to move this and next years 1st + a very good player for this one

Let him go North. If this kid was one of ours I would say the same. The whole 'will he, won't he go' all season has been disruptive so cut him loose for good.
Absolutely. Not that likely to turn things around with him and next year he’ll be out of contract. Top pick is overrated anyway. If you can convert it into two top ten selections and you already know the kid wants out just torch him.

They got Bergman who is rumored to be home sick.
Hope we have a chat with Bergman we should have the picks to get it done.

If we were interested in Lohman I’d want the trade to be 15 or future 1st & 19 & Lohman for Dunks & points.

So really 1st + Lohman for Dunks and point swap for 19.

Could ship 19 to Port for Bergman (is that about his value?) and take 11 & 15 to the draft to go with Lohman, Bergman, Lobb & Jones. Would be a decent haul

Just a hypothetical, but if Brissy just offer crap and we say GAGF, Dunks is left with the PSD and probably Norf or re-signing with us. Wonder what he chooses?

History is instructive.

Dunkley understands this. Its why he went to the Sutton Medal and hasn't publicly burnt his bridges by taking a giant shit on the club.

Meh...Anyways, Its all just pre-trade period posturing. A satisfactory deal will get done.

If Dunkley isn't worth more than Tim Taranto. I'll live stream me eating my toupee.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back