Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I registered but they didn’t send a link.
Also spelled my name incorrectly on my membership pack lol
Can't string sentences together, can't spell his own name right, blames it on not eating.

Can't even make this stuff up. Keep them coming, old chode.

Back to records

Sold a s**t load years ago and still kick myself
If u have any Metal I'd be keen but if the heaviest u have is Zeps then do what gringo said
You're prob sitting on a decent amount of coin if you're keen to sell them, Just do your research.

Queen was the only ones I kept funny enough
Think I have up to The Miracle and double copies of the first album with diff covers

Missing the poster out of Jazz thou (spewing)

I have Hot Space, Kind of Magic, Innuendo , and The Works.

Quick question, maybe u guys can help me out. In Japan, we use apps like PayPay to pay for most things in store, scanning a code on the phone etc.

What can we use in most stores when we go back to Melbs, without using a credit card? Non-Apple options preferred!

Cheers in advance for the tips!

Quick question, maybe u guys can help me out. In Japan, we use apps like PayPay to pay for most things in store, scanning a code on the phone etc.

What can we use in most stores when we go back to Melbs, without using a credit card? Non-Apple options preferred!

No idea, basically everyone here just uses paywave (tap and pay) for everything on their credit card, which obviously isn't helpful for you. What's PayPay do differently? Is it like a prepaid debit card? If you could somehow get a prepaid visa debit card that would probably do it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Samsung pay?

(Android 9 or higher)

Me: I'm a champion of free speech.
Also me: I hate criticism
Just a bunch of scum journalists defending other scum journalists, very incestual. Nothing new :cool:

But it also plunged us into one pretty severely. That was one huge reason Howard got elected. The recession we had to have.
Howard brought in the GST pretty smoothly , and i'm a big fan of that. Taxes were going through the roof, we had 4 brackets or so and hardly anyone was in lower one.
The GST made sure people living on cash, including drug dealers, criminals, and business owners who never paid tax but always had cash, at least paid something when they used their money.

Keating's goverment:
Introduced mandatory detention for Refugees.
Promoted a Republic in a way which was derogatory to the British ( and those who fought alongside them ). ( It was a bit of a trait of his to be offensive ) just after sucking up to the Queen ( and patting her arse ) when she visited.
Introduced Mabo legislation.
Sent troups to the Gulf War.
Sold Quantas.

Bit of a mixed bag there really, I think a few of his big election promises hadn't happened and it was probably some of his other ministers who let him down too.

After 6 terms of Labour there was probably a fair few in the community who just wanted change for the hell of it too.

Recession was in 1991, Keating was reelected in 1993.
13 years of Labor, govt had run its course by 1996.
Howard lost the TPP 52-48 to Beazley in 1998 because of the GST, but got the votes in the seats that counted. GST is terribly regressive tax that punishes the poor.
What's wrong with promoting a Republic derogatory to the British? They used us and Indians and other Commonwealth countries xannon fodder. They did SFA to help us in WWII. Churchill wanted our troops to safeguard Indian instead of protecting their wives and children from the Japanese. Curtin said yeah nar, they are coming home.
Yanks saved our bacon so **** the British and the horse they rode in on. Good on him. Howard scuppered the Republic referendum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back