Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's tanking Tesla to try and own the left in the US.

He's been banning people left right and centre on twitter who give him a whack.

He's not an idiot though. He's playing both sides to get what's best for him
Just find it hilarious that banning those on the right is okay but banning those on the left isn't 😂 But the leftists are legitimately unhinged so it's not surprising to watch them all flip out when they've spent the last 6 years doing exactly what they are crying about now lmao

On another note, just toured part of Jakarta with a local guide.
Jakarta is a huge smog filled sprawling mess of a joint with every road looking like the Westgate with two lanes shut, but with 1000's of bikes added.
Too add to the fun, my wife lost our credit card in Chinatown, so had to cancel, two weeks in Indonesia with cash only.
Blah

Just find it hilarious that banning those on the right is okay but banning those on the left isn't 😂 But the leftists are legitimately unhinged so it's not surprising
Both sides have wierdos.

From a legal perspective Elon can ban who he likes on twitter. That hasn't changed no matter who owns twitter

It's more him being hypocritical that's pissing everyone off.

You can't say you're for free speech and then ban anyone you don't like

Both sides have wierdos.

From a legal perspective Elon can ban who he likes on twitter. That hasn't changed no matter who owns twitter

Oh yeah definitely agree with the first bit. I think those that are having a sook about it are hypocritical too, didn't say a word when people they didn't like got banned but now it's one of their own they're all up in arms and posting inane drivel like "international outcry" and got a picture of him resembling Hitler, it's too funny lol. Free speech is for both sides, so silencing anyone because you don't agree with them is hypocritical but it's just good to see them all get a bit of their own medicine back for once. All they've done is try and silence people.

Oh yeah definitely agree with the first bit. I think those that are having a sook about it are hypocritical too, didn't say a word when people they didn't like got banned but now it's one of their own they're all up in arms and posting inane drivel like "international outcry" and got a picture of him resembling Hitler, it's too funny lol. Free speech is for both sides, so silencing anyone because you don't agree with them is hypocritical but it's just good to see them all get a bit of their own medicine back for once. All they've done is try and silence people.
My theory I life is the more into a cause( religion, climate change and so on)the more hypocritical you are.

My theory I life is the more into a cause( religion, climate change and so on)the more hypocritical you are.
The more into a cause you are the more hypocritical you are? I didn't quite catch that properly lol. There's things we can't avoid that attribute to climate change, not sure that's hypocritical but more a product of the society we've created for ourselves.

The more into a cause you are the more hypocritical you are? I didn't quite catch that properly lol. There's things we can't avoid that attribute to climate change, not sure that's hypocritical but more a product of the society we've created for ourselves.
What I mean is you can be for a cause but you can be hypocritical at the same time.

Someone who protests about climate change drives to work for instance.

Both sides have wierdos.

Exactly.

Banning journalists for criticism over his Twitter takeover and Tesla shenanigans whilst promoting ‘free speech’ is laughable, but at the end of the day people who think him buying Twitter was about free speech are morons.

Don’t forget only a few years ago he claimed to be staunch democrat, but he saw how easily (stupid) the MAGA base can be grifted so that’s what he’s doing. And what do you know, he now has republican fanboys. I mean no one saw it coming. No one.

I wonder how long until he follows Donny into scamming people with NFTs

Exactly.

Banning journalists for criticism over his Twitter takeover and Tesla shenanigans whilst promoting ‘free speech’ is laughable, but at the end of the day people who think him buying Twitter was about free speech are morons.

Don’t forget only a few years ago he claimed to be staunch democrat, but he saw how easily (stupid) the MAGA base can be grifted so that’s what he’s doing. And what do you know, he now has republican fanboys. I mean no one saw it coming. No one.

I wonder how long until he follows Donny into scamming people with NFTs

Trump NFTs.
Dear god

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Soccer not putting it's best foot forward here at home:

My mate was attending and sending me videos. They were all setting off flares and climbing the goal at the end that the fans invaded. He was up on the third tier stand so away from it but it didn't look great and now hearing the keeper has a cut above his eye from being hit in the face with a bin? Pretty disappointing stuff

My mate was attending and sending me videos. They were all setting off flares and climbing the goal at the end that the fans invaded. He was up on the third tier stand so away from it but it didn't look great and now hearing the keeper has a cut above his eye from being hit in the face with a bin? Pretty disappointing stuff

Yeah - they have a right to be annoyed (final in Sydney for next 3 years) but not the way to express it.

Hopefully, when identified, they get banned not just from A league, but also from AFL games. Pitch invaders shouldn't be allowed to attend pro sport ever again. Hopefully Collingwood get onto it quickly.

Hopefully, when identified, they get banned not just from A league, but also from AFL games. Pitch invaders shouldn't be allowed to attend pro sport ever again. Hopefully Collingwood get onto it quickly.
Cut the goalkeeper open prick should do time

Collingwood?

Yeah - they have a right to be annoyed (final in Sydney for next 3 years) but not the way to express it.

This sort of protesting bullshit is dumb no matter who does it - left, right, sports fans, whatever. It makes zero difference and ends up hurting people who have no say in the issues you're whinging about. Find a smarter way to express your opinion.

Wonder what happens in the league now, do they call it a draw, call it an unplayed game, or do City get the win given they were infront.

Honestly don't follow the A League at all so no idea why they've invaded the pitch other than the grand final being in Sydney which seems like a strange reason to protest so maybe more to it that I'm unaware of.

Really shitty look in any sport, soccer just has a bad rap for it. Hundreds killed in an Indonesian pitch invasion a couple months ago if I remember correctly too. Just stupidity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back