Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t dug too deep, but I reckon atheistic satanism sounds alright. Founded in 1966 too so has a nice vibe to it 😎

There is a great doco on Stan called Hail Satan? it's worth a watch.

This stuff probably sprung out of the satanic-panic shit the US went through where they were ready to go full Salem witch hunt back in the 80s. Sold a shit load of metal albums to rebellious teens though.

This stuff probably sprung out of the satanic-panic s**t the US went through where they were ready to go full Salem witch hunt back in the 80s. Sold a s**t load of metal albums to rebellious teens though.
The satanic panic stuff makes me laugh to no end. Not that long ago either 😂

Will give it a look

The satanic panic stuff makes me laugh to no end. Not that long ago either 😂

Will give it a look
lol - Brian Johnson wrote Hell's Bells for Back in Black and the lads from Ashfield in Sydney got caught up in the Satanic Panic.
Anti Christ/ Devil's Child = fk'n lel :rolleyes:

This stuff probably sprung out of the satanic-panic s**t the US went through where they were ready to go full Salem witch hunt back in the 80s. Sold a s**t load of metal albums to rebellious teens though.

Back when i was at Uni, there was a guy a couple of years ahead of me who used to steal anything that wasn't bolted down. Him and his mates would be on an excursion, and ( as told to me by one of the lecturers ), they'd get back into the bus with a heap of driving lights and stuff they'd collected from parked cars. Another time he'd been trying to borrow some bolt cutters so they could break into the rubbish tip and dump a car body.
Then he found god. ( not a mainstream church) . He had the guilts so bad he even bought back a video recorder that he'd stolen from the university when he found it in a pawn shop. (the police were then involved but he was let off ).

There'd be a group of us sitting round, drinking, talking about music and stuff, all happy, and someone mentioned the band Queen.
So this guy starts going on a rant about how Queen are evil Satan worshippers. Then he'd start listing out all the other bands that were "evil".
Kind of a mood killer at the time, and we just thought he was a massive flog considering his past.

Apparently QAnon got back on the satanist band wagon around 2017, so that lot (2015) were ahead of the game.
Interesting they seem to be singling out Labor pollies, while QAnon are witch hunting Democrats.

Back when i was at Uni, there was a guy a couple of years ahead of me who used to steal anything that wasn't bolted down. Him and his mates would be on an excursion, and ( as told to me by one of the lecturers ), they'd get back into the bus with a heap of driving lights and stuff they'd collected from parked cars. Another time he'd been trying to borrow some bolt cutters so they could break into the rubbish tip and dump a car body.
Then he found god. ( not a mainstream church) . He had the guilts so bad he even bought back a video recorder that he'd stolen from the university when he found it in a pawn shop. (the police were then involved but he was let off ).

There'd be a group of us sitting round, drinking, talking about music and stuff, all happy, and someone mentioned the band Queen.
So this guy starts going on a rant about how Queen are evil Satan worshippers. Then he'd start listing out all the other bands that were "evil".
Kind of a mood killer at the time, and we just thought he was a massive flog considering his past.

Apparently QAnon got back on the satanist band wagon around 2017, so that lot (2015) were ahead of the game.
Interesting they seem to be singling out Labor pollies, while QAnon are witch hunting Democrats.
Interesting story. There are some nut jobs out there who walk among us for sure.

I've always thought QAnon was a conservative disinformation think tank.

There was a famous guy who was a reformed alco back in the day that would shout at uni students to repent and that the end was nigh back in the 90s. Had this old fashioned pram with banners and flags saying how much Jesus hated everyone that wasn't christian. We came across his house in Ripponlea and it was exactly the same. We thought he was our special RMIT nutter but I saw him slutting around Melbourne uni too. He hit me on the head with a flag for smart arseing him and looking like a potential satanist once. Possibly the cause of a lot of later issues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did someone say Satanic ?

ace.png

I kinda hate nostalgia, it reminds me too much of a time when I was young and full of hope
I am unsure how much hope I had, when I was young. Probably lived in the present and not the future.

Thought someone was letting air out of a tyre or something, walked around outside trying to locate where the noise was coming from and low and behold, as I look up at a tree, 3 long billed corellas having a good ol pow wow on a branch where it is nothing but a consistent sound as if someone has a balloon and is just slowly letting air out. Meanwhile from a tree on the other side there's a magpie interjecting randomly with just one chirp as if to say STFU, can't wait for spring so the other cockatoo posse can come along and raid the trees in bloom instead of just chilling in pine trees to show both who is boss.

The list is a public record of people appearing before the relevant court and there is no suggestion whatsoever of any wrongdoing by anyone named in these lists.

James Anthony Michael Willett

Karlah Jean Bligh

Martin Stewart Drew

Adam Peter William Stuhlfauth

Bruce Emery Lehrmann

Aaron James Cant
https://www.thechronicle.com.au/new...1/news-story/270676cd372dd2039981161774ad322c

Once a rapist, always a rapist

High profile man charged with rape in Queensland

Well, well...who could that be?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back