Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I don't get that show at all. Seems to be trading off nostalgia from 40 and 50 year olds.
Yeah, it's certainly daft and definitely a bit stupid...but I love it anyway. It's a bit of dumbass fun. I can walk and talk my way through the intellectual landscape as well as anyone (and quite often to the surprise of many) but sometimes it's just good to switch off and watch a show that unashamedly rips off the Goonies alongside old 80's horror movies. The soundtrack blaring the Clash, Ramones, Devo & Kate Bush is also good nostalgic entertainment.

Yeah, it's certainly daft and definitely a bit stupid...but I love it anyway. It's a bit of dumbass fun. I can walk and talk my way through the intellectual landscape as well as anyone (and quite often to the surprise of many) but sometimes it's just good to switch off and watch a show that unashamedly rips off the Goonies alongside old 80's horror movies. The soundtrack blaring the Clash, Ramones, Devo & Kate Bush is also good nostalgic entertainment.

I kinda hate nostalgia, it reminds me too much of a time when I was young and full of hope

Is Nicole Kidman the worst “big name” actress of all time? F*ck she sucks.
Many years ago I was sitting the car listening to the radio and the entertainment reporter came on. He was talking about box office stars who were value for money in relation to what they were paid per movie and who were overpaid flops. Nicole Kidman was at the height of he career $20 million a movie or there about and she was number one on the overpaid dud list.

I can’t think of anything other than dead calm that imo she was even passable in but she still gets the roles and makes a fortune.

The bottom jawline at times looked like it was protruding like a ventriloquist doll ... she is a human plastic cyborg

Don't insult cyborgs , 7 of 9 in her 50's was still hot in Star Trek -Picard.

Jeri-Ryan-as-Seven-of-Nine.jpg

Don't know but being a Scientologist helps limited actors with long well paid careers.

No need to smear her beyond her acting capability.

She doesn't have a great relationship with her kids , because they are Scientologists.
The "Church" ( yeah right ) , tried to break her up from Tom , because they were afraid she would drag him away from their cult.

Wasn’t her old man a very suss character

Cancelling him?

No need to smear her beyond her acting capability.

She doesn't have a great relationship with her kids , because they are Scientologists.
The "Church" ( yeah right ) , tried to break her up from Tom , because they were afraid she would drag him away from their cult.

Cancelling him?

Bloody google. Ruining all my credibility at the click of a button.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that will get the cooker’s pot swirling.

Just been reading some of the stuff she's alleging. She seems disturbed.

Not afraid to name names.

Fiona names the names of the people who sexually assaulted, r*ped and tortured her:

– Antony Kidman (actress Nicole Kidman’s father) (Nicole Kidman is a victim of the ring too, but was nasty towards fellow victim Fiona);

– Dr. John Gittinger (Lithuanian Nazi concentration camp guard and CIA agent);

– Former US President Richard Nixon;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating;

– Former Australian Opposition Leader Kim Beazley;

– Former NSW Premier Bob Carr;

– US Evangelist Pastor Billy Graham;

Ted Turner (CNN).

Just been reading some of the stuff she's alleging. She seems disturbed.

Not afraid to name names.

Fiona names the names of the people who sexually assaulted, r*ped and tortured her:

– Antony Kidman (actress Nicole Kidman’s father) (Nicole Kidman is a victim of the ring too, but was nasty towards fellow victim Fiona);

– Dr. John Gittinger (Lithuanian Nazi concentration camp guard and CIA agent);

– Former US President Richard Nixon;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Gough Whitlam;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Bob Hawke;

– Former Australian Prime Minister Paul Keating;

– Former Australian Opposition Leader Kim Beazley;

– Former NSW Premier Bob Carr;

– US Evangelist Pastor Billy Graham;

Ted Turner (CNN).

I read some of their crazy shit and thought at least they were blaming satanists and not Jews, read down and realised that they were still responsible. It must **** with the cookers though. He says Trump is a jewish satanist.

I read some of their crazy s**t and thought at least they were blaming satanists and not Jews, read down and realised that they were still responsible. It must * with the cookers though. He says Trump is a jewish satanist.
I haven’t dug too deep, but I reckon atheistic satanism sounds alright. Founded in 1966 too so has a nice vibe to it 😎

I kinda hate nostalgia, it reminds me too much of a time when I was young and full of hope
Just take it out on those closest to you and emotionally damage your children and partner as they do you. That's the way it has been since the dawn of time. No need to harm the television.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back