Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

We usually sign up either side of Christmas but will be waiting until March sometime this year due to the cost of living situ (business bloody tough after our long lockdowns and state border being shut destroyed much of it and we have our daughter starting at a bloody expensive school next week). All six reserved seat memberships won’t be done for at least another month and I imagine we’re not alone.

We are pretty much the same we are waiting it out for now. Atm it’s not doable but hopefully get it sorted I set the next month or so.

Gasometer yeh that’s what we did, ring up and cut it off

We are pretty much the same we are waiting it out for now. Atm it’s not doable but hopefully get it sorted I set the next month or so.

Gasometer yeh that’s what we did, ring up and cut it off

I was slack cos I’m the only member here

Ended up with a Social Club seat I didnt really want, because I am not very social

How did you navigate the automatic roll over TT? Did you call and tell them not to rollover these memberships?

I made sure the roll over thing was stopped a long time ago, making it clear we pay annually and we don’t want monthly debits upsetting our modus operandi.

Awesome email about Fan Day just came out.

Times for intra club, autographs and jumper presentation.

No date.

I was wondering if it was just me.
Literally tweeted at the club to be like "wtf?"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Communications 101 put the date in your email, post, whatever; 3 Weeks From Now. Really?

Four score and seven days henceforth the day shall be open, duly mark the corresponding date in one's calendar.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back