Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

So what time is the game suppose to be on fan day
Details
2023 FAN DAY
Saturday, February 18
Arden Street Oval
9.30am-2pm

INTRACLUB MATCH (10am start)
See the men’s team in an intraclub practice match consisting of four full quarters.

PLAYER AUTOGRAPHS
Straight after the intraclub match, you can meet your favourite players from both the AFL and AFLW teams and get their signatures!

AFLW PLAYER Q&A
Player autographs will be followed by a Q&A with our AFLW stars. A great opportunity for you to ask questions you've been dying to know the answer to.

JUMPER PRESENTATION
See each AFL player receive their jumper for the upcoming season.

PENINSULA LADIES BAKE SALE
Be sure to bring a gold coin donation for some delicious treats, with all proceeds going to The Huddle.

MEET OUR MASCOTS
Get the perfect Instagram shot with Kanga and Ruby as they roam around the concourse.

FACE PAINTING AND GLITTER BAR
Let's get creative with face paint and our new glitter bar. What will you request?

LOST DOGS HOME*
Meet some animals from the Lost Dogs Home and maybe even adopt one!

*Subject to weather

Just a question, I sit in a reserved seat (not bay) on level 2 with my current membership, just taking a look through the website as I was curious if anything had changed entitlement wise, specifically the GF access and I notice there's 2 different takes on GF tickets (definitely not getting ahead of myself here). I can't seem to work out exactly what this means or if anyone knows where I can access a more detailed breakdown as I reckon I've checked everywhere.

1675586566647.png

Just a question, I sit in a reserved seat (not bay) on level 2 with my current membership, just taking a look through the website as I was curious if anything had changed entitlement wise, specifically the GF access and I notice there's 2 different takes on GF tickets (definitely not getting ahead of myself here). I can't seem to work out exactly what this means or if anyone knows where I can access a more detailed breakdown as I reckon I've checked everywhere.

View attachment 1600715
Package details seem really inconsistent/inaccurate this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As someone returning to L2, can someone explain how we know which 'unreserved' bays/rows are ours?
there's people around near the doors of the social club that can point them out, i forget like everytime i go

I know GR will be all over this but I’m enjoying watching players repost this on their own accounts - and especially pleased to see Vikki Wall one of them.

How can we possibly be behind last year? We have just assembled one of the greatest coaching line ups in football . Positivity around the club is sky high
35,456 is a good and true number taking into account a range of considerations.

Perhaps people are sitting back waiting to see actual results on the field. Furthermore, many people have just endured some serious interest rate rises on their mortgages while others feel the ripple of that through their rents. Those rate hikes are now only starting to really bite on the economy on top of inflating prices for everything else (food, energy and fuel). I can genuinely understand if a percentage of our supporters cannot stretch the budget. I can also understand those supporters who want to see some serious improvements in on-field performance and not just pre-season promises. To be honest I was surprised and shocked that we broke 50,000 last year. Either the club was somehow stacking and inflating the numbers or our supporters were overcome by a wave of sympathy for one of our worst performing teams ever. Which was it?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Membership Thread (51,084 members, our new record)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back