Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

A big thankyou to the moderators for their continued cooperation in deleting any poor taste/illegal comments from this thread. 🙏

I have been working overtime, hitting that report button on anything that might be out of order. Together we can keep this community safe.

Soft

Lol you guys.

They’ll be reporting this back at HQ.
I will need to visit their site to see the latest poorta-supporta update on what a bunch of campaigners we are .

Oh well as we darn say!!

”I want to be pick 1”. Pretends to read North history, says at the BnF that he looks forward to playing for North in the years coming and then requests a trade to be with Fabian. He’s a dog.
Please refrain from referring ‘man’s best friend’ to that person.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They have to be kidding. A pre season corkie for Judas Horne-Francis gets media coverage! They must be desperate to keep his name in the headlines. Love how they copy Cornes and refer to him in that Twitter comments thread as our best player since Carey when he wasn't even our best rookie and hardly played a noteworthy game. In fact the first half of his first game was possibly the best he played all year. I've never wanted to see a player fail or struggle as much as I do JHF.

Last edited:
Delusional pearler from the Poort board-

"I’m of the opinion that Horne-Francis will elevate guys like Butters and Rozee even higher. I think those three will compare quite well to Cousins, Kerr and Judd (someone else has mentioned this)."

Sure someone mentioned it. Sure.

Delusional pearler from the Poort board-

"I’m of the opinion that Horne-Francis will elevate guys like Butters and Rozee even higher. I think those three will compare quite well to Cousins, Kerr and Judd (someone else has mentioned this)."

Sure someone mentioned it. Sure.
Every chance…
Ice-Mountain1.png

As will I.

However I reckon Jason Lando Francis is $1.01 to not playing.
He’s going to cop it wherever he plays . I’ve got mates that follow other clubs that despise him . Can’t imagine he’ll have the temperament to handle it all that well. I personally can’t wait to give it to that inbred scum

He’s going to cop it wherever he plays . I’ve got mates that follow other clubs that despise him . Can’t imagine he’ll have the temperament to handle it all that well. I personally can’t wait to give it to that inbred scum

I have this as well. I used to defend him to oppo supporting mates that couldn’t stand him. I’ll always stick by our blokes, but the “told ya so“ is getting annoying. I don’t even get the usual “no one wants to play for North“ shit, it’s all “you’re better off without him“.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back