Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Horne-Francis was stumbling down the street with one foot on the curb and one foot in the gutter.

A cop pulled up and said, "I've got to take you in, sir. You're obviously drunk"

Horne-Francis asked, "Ociffer, are ya absolutely sure I'm drunk?"

"Yeah, buddy, I'm sure," said the copper. "Let's go."

Obviously relieved, Horne-Francis said "That's a relief - I thought I just had dodgy calves ."

Judas has really built up his body since he left and even his cheekbones look ripped

I thought I’d seen enough punchable heads to last a lifetime but when I saw that I realised I was wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I HATE * and everything about them but i tell you what.

POOrt is getting right up there.

What a bunch of inbred *****.
Hells HELLSBELLS, A hellish place to be having Porta delie rattling around in your Billy noggin. Billy Noggin played for the Cats I do believe.

Not telling you how you should feel, but your type of comment leads to Porta delie BF supporters printing off your thoughts and heading to the nearest crapper for a crank.

Is the below image what you want to see? That fyi is a pic of the 2022 Porta delie poster of the year.

1675128716317.png

Why cant we comment on things that actually happened ?

Your post in the thread JHF - Jason Horne-Francis was deleted. Reason: “slap happy step dad”

They can bag Carey all they like and get stuck into Tarryn and call us Norf but "Slap happy step dad" is a but too much for them is it ?

What a bunch of Piss weak pOOrt sooks.

Your post in the thread JHF - Jason Horne-Francis was deleted. Reason: “slap happy step dad”

They can bag Carey all they like and get stuck into Tarryn and call us Norf but "Slap happy step dad" is a but too much for them is it ?

What a bunch of Piss pOOrt sooks.

Wow, even though the scumbag went to prison for it you can’t mention it.

Let’s find out,

Fabian Francis went to prison for bashing his wife.
To be fair, "slap happy" is a pretty average phrase to describe a domestic abuse perpetrator who was convicted for eight counts of assault and threatened to stab his partner in the throat.

To be fair, "slap happy" is a pretty average phrase to describe a domestic abuse perpetrator who was convicted for eight counts of assault and threatened to stab his partner in the throat.

I went light on to avoid the sooks didn’t mean it to be “pretty average”

On reflection I should have called him a woman bashing maggot with shit for brains that I hope got railed in jail and shanked for being the domestic abusing dog he is.

I went light on to avoid the sooks didn’t mean it to be “pretty average”

On reflection I should have called him a woman bashing maggot with s**t for brains that I hope got railed in jail and shanked for being the domestic abusing dog he is.
Well that’s upperclass behaviour over at poort

What a bunch of Piss weak pOOrt sooks.
They thread banned me after this post:

i thought I'd replied to this.
Anyway Roos was paid by the club to develop leadership and culture two years ago. Its been his job since and if those things are in a s**t state how the hell does he get away with washing his hands of the problem and walking away? Seems like a consistent theme among soft campaigners who can't go the distance...

Talk about piss weak.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back