MRP / Trib. 2023 MRP Lotto

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, I don't recall the broadcast commentators during the game saying much about Logue's bump.
I reckon they did a bit. I don't think they banged on about it, but it got a little bit of a notice.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I thought that Dermie and another former player said no big deal but the play by play woman (whose name escapes me) thought he would get done.
Her official title is Monotony Miss

If he isn’t done for that -we might as well walk away from this sport
The explanation will be insufficient force or Michael Christen will conveniently forget the potential to cause injury clause that he used for Logue.

By the letter of the law, he chose to bump and made contact to the head. If this game has a shred of integrity then he gets suspended, no ifs or buts.

The explanation will be insufficient force or Michael Christen will conveniently forget the potential to cause injury clause that he used for Logue.

By the letter of the law, he chose to bump and made contact to the head. If this game has a shred of integrity then he gets suspended, no ifs or buts.

Yeah it’s about consistency but as we saw today , that doesn’t exist in the afl world

Yeah it’s about consistency but as we saw today , that doesn’t exist in the afl world
Let’s face it. The AFL is becoming about as real as the WWE.

It’s all about clicking the turnstiles over and Carlton winning is good for the AFL’s pockets.

As the AFL has brought in the clubs ability to question umpiring not because it’s a bad look, but it allows them to try and engineer results without repercussions.

That was a dumb hit from Harry, when you’re 205cm you always run the risk of collecting a midfielder high. No need to hit him at all, period. I think he’ll be cited and will get fined, wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a week either and wouldn’t be disappointed with either result.

That was a dumb hit from Harry, when you’re 205cm you always run the risk of collecting a midfielder high. No need to hit him at all, period. I think he’ll be cited and will get fined, wouldn’t be surprised if he gets a week either and wouldn’t be disappointed with either result.
It’s two weeks and be thankful it’s all he cops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back