Autopsy Round 6 vs North Melbourne @ The Bank - 23/04/23 - 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks like everyone was right. Moyle isn't playing in the VFL so you have to assume that means Witts will be a late out.

Let's see this evening. It should be fascinating to watch. Will Witts play? Are we too tall? It will be wet grass after HT. Almost time to travel to GC to watch both games for me. Pretty excited. I fully expect majority crowd (total 6-8K?) to be North fans. They seemed to be pumped for Goldstein's 300 game and a lot of them trash us. Added North to my dislike teams.

I would love one day to be part of full Heritage stadium with majority crowd being Suns fans. Who knows when or if it will ever happen. It must be frustrating for players having basically no home crowd advantage, not extra frees, getting booed.

Games like this with a low crowd expectation should be $10 or $15 entry and no reserved seats apart from membership reserved seats. Let people come and experience the games for cheap and get a taste for it

Looks like everyone was right. Moyle isn't playing in the VFL so you have to assume that means Witts will be a late out.

Three weeks is a little alarming. Surely Witts has an injury. We desperately need his leadership and work around the ground as much as we need his tap work.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If it is Moyle again it sort of explains the extra tall. Need to almost play Moyle centre bounce then get off the ground for casboult or chol to do the work around the ground.

Well Moyle is going to know what it takes to play ruck at the AFL level by the time Witts does come back. Marshall, Darcy/Jackson, Goldstein. Some of the best around the ground rucks in the league.

Surely this means we keep the ‘long and to the right’ game plan from the kick-in at home for the week and work it through the middle instead, but we’re not the smartest bunch.

Could be holding Moyle so we can see how Witts warms up but it seems like a certainty.
I think that's likely at this stage. Sometimes you see clubs give a player right up until an hour before the game to prove they can play and you would obviously hold Moyle in that situation.

No biggie if Moyle misses one week because the reward will be there if Witts ends up playing. If not, Moyle plays again.

I think that's likely at this stage. Sometimes you see clubs give a player right up until an hour before the game to prove they can play and you would obviously hold Moyle in that situation.

No biggie if Moyle misses one week because the reward will be there if Witts ends up playing. If not, Moyle plays again.
Moyle getting a rest for a week wouldn't be the end of the world after doing Witts role for a couple weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jed Anderson looked a class above at VFL level
Has intensity in the contest guys like Atkinson and Davies seem to lack
Surely can provide that extra rotation to take the pressure off our mids

Didn’t he get injured today? Feel like he didn’t play after half time maybe.

Pretty sure he got injured again only played the first half

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Round 6 vs North Melbourne @ The Bank - 23/04/23 - 4:40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back