Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Vince McMahon the next CEO:
Fremantle vs Bulldogs but ended with the right result
Richmond vs Melbourne last week but ended with the right result.
North gold coast and ended with the correct result
Essendon vs Collingwood
Port vs Saints.

Thing in common: only one team gets paid holding the ball and the other doesn't (unless blindingly obvious). I am amazed anyone is allowed to bet on AFL. AFL doing week to week equalization. Going to lose people like me who just want to see a fair contest. Better of talking to my wife on Friday night and then walking down to the local game on Saturday.

Loved how Alistair was having a go at how the private school boys that run the game do not understand that better players with better characters can come from the country. Nice dig at the arrogance. They better watch themselves because I'm not sure there is wide-spread interest in football as performance art.

We won't be getting worse than pick ten. Port only have a reactive plan. Can't see how they want to play having watched a few of their games. Better than us of course, but not a finals side.

Garry Lyon won't shut up about the booing, he's having a real sook about it.

Weird that they give a Fk isn’t it.
I can't imagine myself booing JHF in person, unless he's playing like a douche on the day.

Having said that, **** me this feigned moralising by the commentators is getting insufferable.

I can't imagine myself booing JHF in person, unless he's playing like a douche on the day.

Having said that, * me this feigned moralising by the commentators is getting insufferable.
In their arrogance, they still don’t understand their pretentious moral grandstanding is only going to worsen everything.

Hasn’t anyone called up sen to tell him why
"okay here's johnny from epping whose got some thoughts on the last week, johnny, nice to hear from you, what you got for us this week?"

"yeah-a thanks-a guys, gary, my friend, my question for you - is this: has your old mate billy ever suggested perhaps loyalty is not a thing you are well qualified to provide expert analysis on?"

Neither will Sheezel to be honest. JHF is going to be a superstar. It's just so obvious. :/
JHF has ability but he tries when it suits him and has a lot of maturing to do. He looks great when things go his way but bad when they don't. I think its 50/50 whether he turns into a superstar because of his mentality.

Sheezel is bullet proof, though. He is the complete package.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just shoving that un loyal sook down our throats now .

Let’s be realistic, it will be pick 12 at best, most likely a tad later. No need to monitor every week now. Disappointing however time to move on and what we get is what we get.
All to the turner thread
kill me now barney stinson GIF

In their arrogance, they still don’t understand their pretentious moral grandstanding is only going to worsen everything.

Tell people not to do something, what is the natural reaction?

Media would be better off shutting up about it and it’ll fizzle.

We need wardlaw to be better

It’s wardlaw and ports pick 12 v JHF

If JHF wasn’t a sook we’d have both Sheezel and JHF right now

Wardlaw doesn’t need to better, worse or equal to the Port player. We just want him to be really good because we invested pick 4 on him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back