Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

rockos modern life nicksplat GIF

Not anymore (The Big House not withstanding).

Idk mate. What I saw in that game was a player that got his team over the line. He was in and around the contest and didn’t give up. Let’s just stick to north issues rather than being hung up on whether or not JHF will be good.
Thats the problem with basing opinions on a half of footy, mate. Especially when you're talking about a player who gives inconsistent effort.

A guy who quits on his team mid season needs more than a good half of footy every now and then.

The most important trait of superstar players is consistent effort.

And I was responding to some campaigner who said that JHF would be better than Sheezel. So I am addressing a North issue.

Thats the problem with basing opinions on a half of footy, mate. Especially when you're talking about a player who gives inconsistent effort.

A guy who quits on his team mid season needs more than a good half of footy every now and then.

The most important trait of superstar players is consistent effort.

And I was responding to some campaigner who said that JHF would be better than Sheezel. So I am addressing a North issue.

Lol. Consistent effort. His 19. Take a day off.

Lol. Consistent effort. His 19. Take a day off.
Read the rest of the conversation, mate.

I'm not saying that he has no hope. Some campaigner said that JHF is a definite superstar and clearly going to be better than Sheezel. All I'm saying is that even after 6 games Sheezel has the mental side pretty figured out, as well as the talent, while JHF gives inconsistent effort and gives up. Its not definite that he becomes a great player until he figures that stuff out.

Read the rest of the conversation, mate.

I'm not saying that he has no hope. Some campaigner said that JHF is a definite superstar and clearly going to be better than Sheezel. All I'm saying is that even after 6 games Sheezel has the mental side pretty figured out, as well as the talent, while JHF gives inconsistent effort and gives up. Its not definite that he becomes a great player until he figures that stuff out.
Hardly worth discussing , both will be guns, even Cunners and Dangerfield have off games, what corne francis showed last night was he is already a bull. besides we would have taken sheezel regardless and his selection was no way bound by the corne francis leaving, the only issue the jury is out on is if wardlaw and "port 2023 1st round" are boom or bust.

All signs are wardlaw will be a beauty but there's a LOT to play out yet.

I'm with gaso. As long as our boys are holding a cup JHF can be the love child of Ronaldo and lebron for all I care

It's a shame poorts are doing so well this year lmao, pls no repeat of the Melbourne death ride ☠️

Hardly worth discussing , both will be guns, even Cunners and Dangerfield have off games, what corne francis showed last night was he is already a bull. besides we would have taken sheezel regardless and his selection was no way bound by the corne francis leaving, the only issue the jury is out on is if wardlaw and "port 2023 1st round" are boom or bust.

All signs are wardlaw will be a beauty but there's a LOT to play out yet.
Hardly anything on here is worth discussing, but people give their opinions and discuss things anyway.

I'm not talking about players having off games. Everyone wants to crown every young player as the next all-time great but its not that easy. Only a handful make it there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheezel is already better than Judas and only in his 6th game. Who actually cares what he does he was never one of us.

On SM-G970F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Horne-Francis is a absolute gun player different player to Sheezel. If he was still with us we would be a far better side and i am not going down the path of what type of bloke he might or might not be i am only talking about his footy skills.

Horne-Francis is a absolute gun player different player to Sheezel. If he was still with us we would be a far better side and i am not going down the path of what type of bloke he might or might not be i am only talking about his footy skills.
Only if he gave a shit, which he clearly never did.

I hear what you are saying ferbs but i am only talking about his football skills he would clearly make every side in the comp a better side.
Hopefully by the time LDU, Wardlaw and WP are in their early/mid 20s it won't matter.

With Mother’s Day the day after let’s work that into the banner with some sort of sledge for mummy’s boy
Gil and Dill must have had a good old laugh when they fixtured this match on mother's day weekend. League headquarters would have been roaring.

For the banner, maybe it would be a good idea just to have the police and lifeline phone numbers for any mums or others out there who might be living in fear from domestic violence.

No sledge. Just legitimate information.

BTW PenfoldsFan, PeacefulWarrior and any other ****wits coming here to justifyt shit.

Firstly no way we'd be able to post on your board without being banned cos you lot are cowards.

Secondly

Port Power finished o top of the ladder in 2020 and second in 2021 before tanking a bit last year, or maybe tthe toxic shit your supporters say about your coach affected the team.

On the back of that cos youse didn't have thecockles to play finals you went and poached a number one draft pick from the weakest team in the comp when they were at the lowest point before he'd even been with us for a year.

You are a top four side on average since covid and you did that.

You can bang on about how shit we were till the sky falls but that is a scumbag act and that's why you are being booed by fans of other clubs who would laugh if we folded.

Where I live if a person tried that sort of low act they'd be gone. They'd be ostracised. We suffer lots of natural disasters here. No one would help them in those situations. People like me wouldn't risk life and limb to help them even tho we do for everyone else.

That's why youse constantly bang on about us hassling a "19 year old kid" (who is an adult btw, if he's a kid mentally then you obviously took advantage of that to get him to break his contract. That's low behaviour btw.)

Because you want to distract from the scummy effort at cheating the system your club engaged in. That yuou want to frame someone else as bullies cos kicking a club when they were as low as us the way you did was the act of a shit eating bully.

That's who you are and that's what you support.

You know it, I know it and the footy supporting public know it.

BTW PenfoldsFan, PeacefulWarrior and any other *******s coming here to justifyt s**t.

Firstly no way we'd be able to post on your board without being banned cos you lot are cowards.

Secondly

Port Power finished o top of the ladder in 2020 and second in 2021 before tanking a bit last year, or maybe tthe toxic s**t your supporters say about your coach affected the team.

On the back of that cos youse didn't have thecockles to play finals you went and poached a number one draft pick from the weakest team in the comp when they were at the lowest point before he'd even been with us for a year.

You are a top four side on average since covid and you did that.

You can bang on about how s**t we were till the sky falls but that is a scumbag act and that's why you are being booed by fans of other clubs who would laugh if we folded.

Where I live if a person tried that sort of low act they'd be gone. They'd be ostracised. We suffer lots of natural disasters here. No one would help them in those situations. People like me wouldn't risk life and limb to help them even tho we do for everyone else.

That's why youse constantly bang on about us hassling a "19 year old kid" (who is an adult btw, if he's a kid mentally then you obviously took advantage of that to get him to break his contract. That's low behaviour btw.)

Because you want to distract from the scummy effort at cheating the system your club engaged in. That yuou want to frame someone else as bullies cos kicking a club when they were as low as us the way you did was the act of a s**t eating bully.

That's who you are and that's what you support.

You know it, I know it and the footy supporting public know it.
1682732323172.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back