Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Where will the 1997 boys finish next year?

• 15th - 18th

Votes: 68 19.9%
  • 9th - 14th

Votes: 158 46.3%
  • 5th - 8th

Votes: 67 19.6%
  • 1st - 4th

Votes: 48 14.1%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

It’s late Tuesday night…we’re arguing over a player no longer on our list.
There are some strange comments from Port posters, but the question is are they that desperate for entertainment they hang out here.?..
Go enjoy your season….until we meet again.

Never make big calls this early you'll only look a goose later on.

I remember people wanting Rozee dropped not long ago, now you'd take him over Walsh every day of the week.
Rozee never had issues applying himself though. Jason could easily be the best player in the league one day, but I wonder if he's yet met the coach with the ability to whip his attitude into a condition befitting someone of his talent.

There's also the side note that if your mob's gonna rub it in that you took him after one season, you've gotta expect that people on here will talk down on Jason even if they're seeing what they want to see. Idek why I even get involved in the dialogue here between fanbase tbh, it's a ****ing cesspit

You know Jason took the name before he was drafted by your club don't you?
How come it didn't matter then?

It did, it set off some pretty serious concerns for me.

But we thought we'd trust the lad and the shifty prick Francis, you know, right thing to do.

And look at how the petulant snake and his basher master repaid us.

Just saw JHF at the local. Game was on tv but he's not even watching it. He's just sitting chatting with a couple of friends. I tried to get him involved in the action by loudly clapping a motlop goal in his direction and shouting "CARN BLUES" but he just looked over and shrugged his shoulders. Now I understand why Ken struggles to get him focused during games (might have ADHD tbh so I won't be too harsh on him). Shows just how much he cares about his teammates :drunk:

At one point he dropped his phone and I saw him bend over like a Californian yoga instructor to pick it up. He fumbled it but still the bend was very fluid. Puts an end to the "back injury" rumour that Ken trotted out. Clearly he's been dropped and is out of ****s to give at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just saw JHF at the local. Game was on tv but he's not even watching it. He's just sitting chatting with a couple of friends. I tried to get him involved in the action by loudly clapping a motlop goal in his direction and shouting "CARN BLUES" but he just looked over and shrugged his shoulders. Now I understand why Ken struggles to get him focused during games (might have ADHD tbh so I won't be too harsh on him). Shows just how much he cares about his teammates :drunk:

At one point he dropped his phone and I saw him bend over like a Californian yoga instructor to pick it up. He fumbled it but still the bend was very fluid. Puts an end to the "back injury" rumour that Ken trotted out. Clearly he's been dropped and is out of *s to give at the moment.
Gee that on top of the earlier incident when you met him on the bike track.

Poorts I’d suggest are fast running out of ideas.

Why lie about an injury. We had some issues with TT who I now believe was the victim of the horrid old pocket texts.

Suppose Poort thought they’d be able to find JHFF ten disposals elsewhere.

Early days but doesn’t look good

I went to my local last week and watched the game live at GMHBA. I cheered loudly “CARN CATS” and 22 north players looked at me and shrugged. I saw them all drop the ball at different stages and most of them bent over like Hans Moleman and still couldn’t pick it up. Puts to rest the rumour that we’re young, fit and hungry. Then a couple of them backed out if contests - looks like they’re completely out of *s to give.

I went to my local last week and watched the game live at GMHBA. I cheered loudly “CARN CATS” and 22 north players looked at me and shrugged. I saw them all drop the ball at different stages and most of them bent over like Hans Moleman and still couldn’t pick it up. Puts to rest the rumour that we’re young, fit and hungry. Then a couple of them backed out if contests - looks like they’re completely out of *s to give.
It was a good idea at the time when you posted that

Thought you'd get a laugh and a like

Didn't work out well hey champ

Where are all the Est 1997 supporters?
Having a dose of reality….l mean when your winning it’s easy to wonder over and part their wisdom…..but after a loss it’s quiet difficult to navigate a click here and there to our board…or to think of what words of inspiration they can leave us…. It’s really really hard to do after a loss…..
let’s take a moment outta respect for them….nah f$#@$ that….

and if they do venture over here ….oh the shame l can’t gloat…but I’ll still bring up the wins and ladder position…..
its been very quiet….but enjoyable…..

It was a good idea at the time when you posted that

Thought you'd get a laugh and a like

Didn't work out well hey champ

I mean, it was in jest. But I don’t expect laughs because it’s a sore point. We’re all angry that we’re back to back wooden spoons and lost 14 in a row, so the only solace is hoping a youngster who wanted out (and his team) fail. But I’m not here to spoil the fun chief, it’s all for the lols, and if we can’t laugh at ourselves this year we’d be crying. Death riding a top 4 side ain’t helping me, my team is a bin fire.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp 2023 Death Ride: Poorta dlelie Footbal Club Power (Est. 1997) - Port out in straight sets, NMFC get pick #14

Back