Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

50b57dbcd19dad5d7cd5d539cc632a20.jpg
lawl

Zorko is a huge flog, but bruised aggots!

If Toby Greene did that to Lachie Neale, they'd be calling for a huge suspension.

I reckon it should've gone straight to the tribunal.

Strange game we have become when one man grabs another man’s penis and testicles and it‘s deemed by many to be a case of nothing to see here.

May have been an initial error of judgement, but then morphed into a clear failure to catch and release.

If I accidentally grabbed some t***ies at a bar but then held on tight in shock whilst the receptionist …. Sorry recipient…..spun around like a merry go round then I would likely be answering to a flashing blue light at my door.

Or putting it another way, good luck telling fisheries that it was all completely accidental that I caught that Pink Snapper that ended up filleted in the Engel in the back of the Prado in the car park at the Overlander!

Strange game we have become when one man grabs another man’s penis and testicles and it‘s deemed by many to be a case of nothing to see here.

May have been an initial error of judgement, but then morphed into a clear failure to catch and release.

If I accidentally grabbed some t***ies at a bar but then held on tight in shock whilst the receptionist …. Sorry recipient…..spun around like a merry go round then I would likely be answering to a flashing blue light at my door.

Or putting it another way, good luck telling fisheries that it was all completely accidental that I caught that Pink Snapper that ended up filleted in the Engel in the back of the Prado in the car park at the Overlander!
Staggered really.

Footy show tonight said they (AFL) would look into it if Zorko made an official complaint.

Would've thought there was enough evidence on the footage.
Zorko also told the ump he got grabbed on the nuts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bad news for Max Lynch but it looks like he at least got an answer a lot quicker than Venables did.

The news about Mayes, well, you genuinely wouldn't want your kid to be drafted by Port Adelaide.

The news about Mayes, well, you genuinely wouldn't want your kid to be drafted by Port Adelaide.

Worth getting trending and tagging Cornes - I know that's what you were getting at.

Bad news for Max Lynch but it looks like he at least got an answer a lot quicker than Venables did.

For some reason Ports disregard for concussion really grinds my gears.

It completely ignores their responsibility to player welfare and is breaking rules / cheating to avoid a potential disadvantage.

What’s worse is I’m expecting another slap on the wrist fine of $20k handed down by the AFL, yet a player can get 3 weeks for a tackle that results in a concussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back