Oppo Camp Non-Eagles Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no real pressure on him at GC. They have been a perennial basketcase so even just qualifying for finals is considered a win. He is out of the Melbourne bubble and has job security.

So, the bloke claims burnout for breaking his existing contract and then goes on to sign up for 5 years. That's really taking the piss.
You think a 6 month break, touring the USA/Europe then living in an Italian villa with your young squeeze, wouldn't help you feel 'refreshed'?

6 months off work is a long time.

FMD
Norf have 28 first and second rounders on their list.
But according to numbnuts, its ok for Reid to go there and not WC.

I agree with Bartel in that giving North another draft pick isn’t going to help them but it’s also amusing that a current GWS board member in his capacity as a media commentator is openly opposing concessions to a rival club

The conflicts of interest in the Victorian media landscape are insane

That doesn't surprise me to be honest. It is the basic fundamentals like tackling, front and centre, moving the ball forward etc. that we are so bad at and have been since 2014.

Yeah, that comes back on the laziness of the players to not get back/onto the next contest .... Looking at Sheed here, mainly.

Apparently the Swans offered Tom De Koning an eight year deal.

Interesting on his comments on Simmo being more tactical in his view of the game compared to Horse.
Listened to it on way into work this morning.

Can see why Guy McKenna hasn't had another shot as a head coaching job after hearing how he talked to Hickey (and the assumption he spoke to everyone like that).

Listened to it on way into work this morning.

Can see why Guy McKenna hasn't had another shot as a head coaching job after hearing how he talked to Hickey (and the assumption he spoke to everyone like that).

Learned his craft under Malthouse. Can't imagine Mick was ever shy about telling players when he didn't rate them.

Out of touch with what is going to make a modern player respond positively though...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

She should be thankful some men take the time to post vile demeaning sexist sh#*e about her online.
Look, maybe thankful is too strong of a word but at the very least she should shut up and wear it on the chin. Speaking out about such things can create a divide and make some people (such as the online bigots) feel uncomfortable and persecuted.
Much like Adam Goodes throwing a make believe spear at a crowd of 1000s is threatening, calling out sexism is just plain inflammatory, no wonder she's thought of as a man hater. It's her own fault really.

Miller cops a 1 match ban 48hrs before they play.

Just dumb from everyone involved from the players through to the administration.

(To clarify, it should have been properly cited in the first instance and zorko should have made a proper complaint instead of whinging through the media).

Miller cops a 1 match ban 48hrs before they play.

Just dumb from everyone involved from the players through to the administration.

(To clarify, it should have been properly cited in the first instance and zorko should have made a proper complaint instead of whinging through the media).

I believe Zorko did complain to the umpire at the time.

Port fined $100 000 with $50 000 being in the soft cap.

Is it just me or do people think fining clubs and players just an inconvenience?
Whether players or clubs, the only thing that hurts, is losing draft pics, premiership points or missing matches for players.

Edit* I do think some things are fine worthy, just not this type of thing.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back