MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just ridiculous hey! Rivers did everything he could to make the contact as bad as possible even though he had the chance to protect himself on the way down. Good to see the MRO actually showed a bit of common sense for a change.
I really don't believe Rivers tried to make it look bad at all. He got up and gave the ball straight back to the ump.

And some Dees supporters were calling for 3 weeks.
The humorous cynic in me says "Tribunal probably meeting on Wednesday, Matildas playing, Christopher Townshend present to represent Carlton - Nah..." But actually, it just seems like 'common sense' prevailed this time...

I think they also want Marchy suspended for 4 because according to there site he is a cheat and a lying piece of s**t

It's a Carlton defender thing, they wouldn't understand...

Screenshot_20230814_090124_YouTube.jpg

I really don't believe Rivers tried to make it look bad at all. He got up and gave the ball straight back to the ump.
He threw his head back and then grabbed his head when he hit the ground. At best it was playing for a free, at worst he was trying to get Cunners reported.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smith kicked the goal at 14:23 into the last quarter (running clock, not countdown clock), the tackle was probably 45 seconds earlier.

C'mon Stamos.

If you invite me to your party, I want to know when it starts. Not that cake will be served 45 mins later...

EDIT: On second thought, I'd rather know when cake is being served. :p

EDIT EDIT: I think I just guaranteed I am never being invited to one of your parties. 😂

C'mon Stamos.

If you invite me to your party, I want to know when it starts. Not that cake will be served 45 mins later...

EDIT: On second thought, I'd rather know when cake is being served. :p

EDIT EDIT: I think I just guaranteed I am never being invited to one of your parties.
Unfortunately, I'm at work, not having a replay-watching party with cake :(

I know we talk about Fikcle Christians prejudice, however, when watching the pies v cats game on Friday night, I saw a couple Collingwood tackles that were worse than Cuners.
The fact they weren't sited led me to believe that Cuners wouldn't be either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back