MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
players are starting to flop in the tackle and throw head into the ground to draw frees. Not sure of the time stamp but Cottrell did it in the last quarter, our back flank, city end, shane warne stand side.

players are starting to flop in the tackle and throw head into the ground to draw frees. Not sure of the time stamp but Cottrell did it in the last quarter, our back flank, city end, shane warne stand side.

Timestamp Stamos? :p

Also, does anyone have any spare cake?

Could equally be argued that McCreery's tackle was more similar to Cuningham's, who was free to play, so I guess (because we all have to!) that it's the AFL splitting the difference.

It will hurt Collingwood though, because McCreery has been one of their better players, through this flat patch. That's a shame :) .

Could equally be argued that McCreery's tackle was more similar to Cuningham's, who was free to play, so I guess (because we all have to!) that it's the AFL splitting the difference.

It will hurt Collingwood though, because McCreery has been one of their better players, through this flat patch. That's a shame :) .
McCreery's tackle was dangerous.
I think it's pretty hard to argue that Cuningham's was.

Edit: McCreery's tackle was much closer to Samo's on Cincotta than Cunners' (even though the action was different).

Cuners didn’t pin the arms like McCreery did

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tom McCartin has just had his 2 game suspension quashed at the tribunal.

Tad lucky methinks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back