MRP / Trib. 2023 - MRO Chook Lotto - Carlton Tribunal News & Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deliberate squirrel grips
Automatic 4 weeks for anyone
Outright low act
Am I missing something? There's no way he deliberately grabbed him there in a tackle. Just laid a tackle and that's where his hands ended up. Maybe he hung on too long? Personally think it would be all but impossible to try and land that tackle by grabbing his tackle.

A week for a love tap was a bit rich!

Interesting to see what saints do with Caminiti, King and Membury…

They might try to stretch our shorter backline ?
Nah. Automatic week for any striking action. He also made sure to get him with the left arm on the way through before the hit.
Might not have been a lot of force and might not have got him flush in the head, but he's only 16 games in and already been done for striking a couple times.
He won't learn or change with fines. Same goes for everyone.

Am I missing something? There's no way he deliberately grabbed him there in a tackle. Just laid a tackle and that's where his hands ended up. Maybe he hung on too long? Personally think it would be all but impossible to try and land that tackle by grabbing his tackle.

I think he knew, once he grabbed on in the tackle he continues to hold on throughout the whole act..

Initially as he was going into the contest you may say it might not be deemed as a preconceived act, but once he grabbed on it’s hard to argue imo that he didn’t know exactly what he was doing, and continued holding on..

That’s how I’ve seen it, guess we’re seeing it differently…

I think he knew, once he grabbed on in the tackle he continues to hold on throughout the whole act..

Initially as he was going into the contest you may say it might not be deemed as a preconceived act, but once he grabbed on it’s hard to argue imo that he didn’t know exactly what he was doing, and continued holding on..

That’s how I’ve seen it, guess we’re seeing it differently…
So what you are saying is, that in the tackle he grabbed the tackle and knew that he grabbed the tackle, and hard, and as opposed to what he should have done, which is a kind of “catch and release”, he kept on squeezing?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And so he should, didn't deserve to even be sighted.

It's cited.

If you wanted a player that didn't deserve to be sighted, here's a good candidate.... ;)

294518.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back