Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah for sure. If she'd said she'd collected them it would have made more sense. The random shop that she can't remember sounds like a load of BS. I'd think the detectives will keep pushing her until she cracks and admits it. The ex husband wanted to sell the house.
Wasn't there some word that she may have previously poisoned her ex-husband as well ?

Can you review it for us boss. I'm at work.

Supposedly
Hired a dodgy lawyer, who told her not to talk to the police. Which backfired on her.
Got sick herself and went in and was on an IV drip for a while ,and given something to prevent liver damage.
Kids were at the movies, had some leftovers when they got back, but they didn't like mushrooms so she gave them beef without the wellington.
Bought dried mushrooms from an unknown asian grocers in melbourne some time again, threw them in with the others because they were getting old.
Had been talking about her food dehydrator for some reason while they were at the hospital, overhead by the ex who came in with "is that what you used to poison them with " claims to have panicked when he said that and taken it to the tip, thinking that it might incriminate her.

Probably too early for the witch hunt, but definitely continue investigations.

Wasn't there some word that she may have previously poisoned her ex-husband as well ?
"Simon suspected he had been poisoned by Erin," a source told The Herald Sun.

"There were times he had felt... a bit off and it coincided when he spent time with her."

That source also suggested the attempted poisoning was through nightshade plants, which includes vegetables such as tomatoes, capsicums and eggplants.

Nightshade plants contain a small amount of poisonous alkaloids and may be fatal to humans if congested in high concentrations.

SkyNews.com.au is not suggesting Ms Patterson had attempted to poison her husband.

If you bought Mushrooms from the supermarket or a shop you are almost certain not to get the poisonous ones.
It would be practically unheard of for them to get them from anywhere but a "mushroom farm".

If she actually ate them, and they are the cause of the deaths, then the cook should have visited the doctor, who should have done blood checks.

That would pick up whether or not there was any liver or kidney malfunction. So yeah it is looking pretty odd.

The death cap mushroom — or Amanita phalloides — is responsible for nine out of every 10 mushroom poisoning deaths, and kills somewhere between 10 and 30 per cent of those who ingest it.

In this case we are looking at 75% death rate.

If it was being sold from an Asian Grocer "in Melbourne" then someone else would have died.
Yeh im aware, im saying if there is any validity to her claims that she bought them, that she ate it and took ill etc. Then there is absolutely reasonable doubt.

As it stands were pretty reliant on media information which, whilst its all been correct, has definitely omitted a number of other bits and pieces that make the case not as clear cut.

The narrative of the "mushroom killer" is ****ing great, everyone is clicking on that shit.

OK, seeing how we are into "True Crime" right now, how about this ........

Do you think Bruce Lehrmann did it or not ? (Brittney Higgins)

No discussion, no arguing, just YES or NO.

For me it's a YES.

For me it's a YES.
There may have also been a mushroom involved in this 'alleged' crime :think:

images

For me it's a YES.

Probably Yes.

He looks shonky as **** but who knows in the world of politics. No way he should get compo. He's not been found innocent, just had the case fall over due to some dickhead reporter and a juror who should have been charged. I doubt she'd have gone to court if she'd just made it up. Stories from Parliament House would make some of our more conservative constituents a little bit frightened.

For me it's a YES.
100% Yes.

He had two pending claims of a very very similar nature that were dismissed because he couldnt get a fair trial.

She either picked them and aciidently killed them or she meant to poison them.

They're the only two possibilities imo

I reckon it's the latter.

If you get told about the ex and the potential for either ingesting "something' which caused physical illness or trended to potential ingestion of a poisonous agent, this falls under straight neglect immediately, so a predisposition to not give a shit about what is ingested, if it looks edible, it is used. WOuld be hard to prove actual malice. Given she immediately sought legal representation in the shrooming, is almost an admission of guilt in of itself as that is not a normal response where others in your orbit are exhibiting symptoms that you supposedly care about after ingesting something.

So yep, I'm on it being the ex as a trial run before he became the ex cause dodgy woman and she perfected with the shrooming. As you just don't bullshit police, turf evidence, immediately lawyer up and then state "I am innocent blame these other people". Mind you, I only listened to that 6min ABC snippet about it, have not followed anything about it at all otherwise.

For me it's a YES.

Yes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mushroom lady guilty, poisoned the ex before i reckon

Lehmann
Ugly fat kent, def guilty
Your description of him is accurate amazingly he was going home to his girlfriend who according to phone records called while he was at Parliament House. Higgins imo is about as attractive as him and bat shit crazy. Crazy shit all round, case should never have been brought imo zero chance of a conviction. I watched some of the inquiry, drumgold is an absolute head case shouldn’t be allowed to practice imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back