Discussion The Random Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that was you in the yellow Prius that near hit me , maybe turn Tay Tay down a bit and concentrate

The only music act i play that has the same first name as second name is the evil villain from Barbarella.
And i wasn't turning right, or i would have hit you.

Did your Falcon have aircon? , that was one thing i did appreciate crossing the nullabor.

The only music act i play that has the same first name as second name is the evil villain from Barbarella.
And i wasn't turning right, or i would have hit you.

Did your Falcon have aircon? , that was one thing i did appreciate crossing the nullabor.
It sure did

Now i'm getting a targeted add for this...

Now...since the add is targeted, i assume that Google think its ok to give me fraudulent investment advice.
You mean it's not OK?? Pretty picky about your investment advice if you ask me. What doesn't scream integrity about an unsolicited internet ad spearheaded by an attention-grabbing dodgy photo of a random celebrity!!

You mean it's not OK?? Pretty picky about your investment advice if you ask me. What doesn't scream integrity about an unsolicited internet ad spearheaded by an attention-grabbing dodgy photo of a random celebrity!!
robbo-png.256980

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So... mushroom woman....guilty?... or really really guilty? :)

Is there new information, they keep talking about who "prepared" the mushrooms, though surely whoever picked the mushrooms is a more pertinent question?
As a kid i'd go mushrooming with my parents, always had to show them to mum before i put them in the bucket.
She knew which ones were no good for eating. I probably had an idea what i was looking for at the time, but i've forgotten and i wouldn't pick wild mushrooms now.
Also i didn't really like mushrooms much until i acquired a taste for them just a few years ago.

And also a bit racist blaming it on the Asian grocer
Taking the dehumidifier to the tip. Suss.
Giving her kids leftovers but scraping away the mushrooms ? Suss.
Eating it herself but not getting very crook. Suss.
Having discussions with in laws at lunch about custody battle with her ex. Suss.

Last edited:
Having discussions with in laws at such about custody battle with her ex. Suss.

I'd be very surprised if she wasn't responsible for deliberately poisoning them.

Having discussions with in laws at such about custody battle with her ex. Suss.
I was talking about this with a mate.

If i was asked to judge on her what ive read in the media im saying minimum guilty of gross negligence causing death and i could likely be talked into a murder charge.

If i was put on a jury and looked at it fresh there has got to be enough reasonable doubt to find her not guilty.

Shes now claiming she ate the meal and got sick, bought the mushys from a grocer and a supermarket, gave it to her kids, didnt answer any police questions because of lawyer advice. All that shit is a defense attorneys dream.

I still think shes a cooker and prepped the whole thing to kill or **** up the ex hubby (who was a last minute out for this dinner party) but if its a call to make as a jury member i reckon im leaning into credible doubt.

I was talking about this with a mate.

If i was asked to judge on her what ive read in the media im saying minimum guilty of gross negligence causing death and i could likely be talked into a murder charge.

If i was put on a jury and looked at it fresh there has got to be enough reasonable doubt to find her not guilty.

Shes now claiming she ate the meal and got sick, bought the mushys from a grocer and a supermarket, gave it to her kids, didnt answer any police questions because of lawyer advice. All that s**t is a defense attorneys dream.

I still think shes a cooker and prepped the whole thing to kill or * up the ex hubby (who was a last minute out for this dinner party) but if its a call to make as a jury member i reckon im leaning into credible doubt.

If you bought Mushrooms from the supermarket or a shop you are almost certain not to get the poisonous ones.
It would be practically unheard of for them to get them from anywhere but a "mushroom farm".

If she actually ate them, and they are the cause of the deaths, then the cook should have visited the doctor, who should have done blood checks.

That would pick up whether or not there was any liver or kidney malfunction. So yeah it is looking pretty odd.

The death cap mushroom — or Amanita phalloides — is responsible for nine out of every 10 mushroom poisoning deaths, and kills somewhere between 10 and 30 per cent of those who ingest it.

In this case we are looking at 75% death rate.

If it was being sold from an Asian Grocer "in Melbourne" then someone else would have died.

If you bought Mushrooms from the supermarket or a shop you are almost certain not to get the poisonous ones.
It would be practically unheard of for them to get them from anywhere but a "mushroom farm".

If she actually ate them, and they are the cause of the deaths, then the cook should have visited the doctor, who should have done blood checks.

That would pick up whether or not there was any liver or kidney malfunction. So yeah it is looking pretty odd.

The death cap mushroom — or Amanita phalloides — is responsible for nine out of every 10 mushroom poisoning deaths, and kills somewhere between 10 and 30 per cent of those who ingest it.

In this case we are looking at 75% death rate.

If it was being sold from an Asian Grocer "in Melbourne" then someone else would have died.

Yeah for sure. If she'd said she'd collected them it would have made more sense. The random shop that she can't remember sounds like a load of BS. I'd think the detectives will keep pushing her until she cracks and admits it. The ex husband wanted to sell the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back