2023/2024 Gold Coast Draft & Trade periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

At the time he was selected in the U18 AA team. That year we had Rowell, Anderson, Flanders, Sharp, Rosas, Budarick all in that team FYI
He had the makings of a good player (and still could be).

We were also given extra picks by the AFL that we unfortunately couldn’t/didn’t trade for an actual player, and I think we didn’t have the list space to use on them either because we could also pre-list academy or NT players…

So we kinda were forced to just waste them, really.

Sam Collins replacement?

Gold Coast Academy for a month Kaine Baldwin, OOC at Essendon. Played some decent footy

Should’ve just traded him last year
I imagine Freo didn’t want to give us a future pick, since we didn’t need the extra picks last year. Ironically, Freo will probably try to give us a pick this year and and we’ll probably want a future again, as we have close to the points we need.

I imagine Freo didn’t want to give us a future pick, since we didn’t need the extra picks last year. Ironically, Freo will probably try to give us a pick this year and and we’ll probably want a future again, as we have close to the points we need.
It will be a junk pick like 60-70

Can't see us trading both Chol and Burgess. We'll have no AFL ready key forward depth if King, Luko or Casboult get hurt. Assuming Day retires, one of them needs to stay while Walter develops IMO.
Both contracted so we can decide once offers come in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sharpy will go and everyone will wonder why we let him go when he kicks 4 off a wing against Essendon
Then a couple of years later eveRyone will understand why we let him go

I think the guy is majorly homesick. I would not be surprised if actually thrives in a new environment

Also on Hollands I think seeing his brother play this year in the spotlight of a big melbourne club he maybe a bit jealous. If you look at him last year he was enthusiastic and excited now he looks sad and depressed

I think the guy is majorly homesick. I would not be surprised if actually thrives in a new environment

Also on Hollands I think seeing his brother play this year in the spotlight of a big melbourne club he maybe a bit jealous. If you look at him last year he was enthusiastic and excited now he looks sad and depressed
Playing for the suns will do that to a kid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back